Marine Combat Vet Faces (has A Hard Charger This Is Unaccepatable)

• Thread starter indicabush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
indicabush

indicabush

Marine Combat Vet Faces Deportation for Legally Using Cannabis to Treat His PTSD
These veterans suffered serious trauma of the kind that fuels the horrifying suicide rate among combat veterans.

Given that on an average day 22 American combat veterans commit suicide, it’s a species of miracle that Ivano Rodriguez is still alive. It may be an even greater miracle that Rodriguez, a resident of Washington State who has used marijuana to treat his Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), hasn’t been exiled to Ecuador by a federal immigration judge.

Miracles are always in short supply, and Rodriguez needs at least one more in order to become a U.S. citizen – something most people would assume he earned by serving multiple combat tours in Iraq and Afghanistan with the Marines. Until he becomes a citizen, Rodriguez will continue to live in the shadow of potential deportation to Ecuador, the country where he was born before being brought to the United States as a very young child.

Link:

Being a Brother Marine (5th Marines South Viet Nam 2 tours I CORP) I want to rant and rave about the indignity of this; But If you weren't there how could you understand. All Marines with a lot of trigger time
suffer....never mind time to didi and grab my bowl.

H

hawkman

Marine Combat Vet Faces Deportation for Legally Using Cannabis to Treat His PTSD
These veterans suffered serious trauma of the kind that fuels the horrifying suicide rate among combat veterans.

Given that on an average day 22 American combat veterans commit suicide, it’s a species of miracle that Ivano Rodriguez is still alive. It may be an even greater miracle that Rodriguez, a resident of Washington State who has used marijuana to treat his Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), hasn’t been exiled to Ecuador by a federal immigration judge.

Miracles are always in short supply, and Rodriguez needs at least one more in order to become a U.S. citizen – something most people would assume he earned by serving multiple combat tours in Iraq and Afghanistan with the Marines. Until he becomes a citizen, Rodriguez will continue to live in the shadow of potential deportation to Ecuador, the country where he was born before being brought to the United States as a very young child.

Link:

Being a Brother Marine (5th Marines South Viet Nam 2 tours I CORP) I want to rant and rave about the indignity of this; But If you weren't there how could you understand. All Marines with a lot of trigger time
suffer....never mind time to didi and grab my bowl.
Hope that times are changing toward the military's view on marijuana and PTSD - they are BUT slow!!!!!!!!!!

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

The way this country treats it's Vets is disgusting. I've stayed away from the VA because of what I have seen with friends of mine.

From what I understand they have cleared MMJ for Vets though.

I think that anyone who serves in the US Armed Forces should not have to deal with any kind of immigration crap. This is preposterous in my opinion. This man put his life on the line in our nations finest fighting force.

@blazer and @indicabush
Semper Fidelis Devil Dogs!!!!

indicabush

indicabush

Any Non-USA-Citizen who steps forward to defend this country should be granted Citizenship. If they have served honourably it should be part of the discharge process. Their is no better way of being vetted for Citizenship; it speaks loads about their character. The old Non-Combatant Sabre Rouser who has never served (REMF) deserves disdain.

@CelticEBE and @blazer

Latest posts

Top Bottom