Marjuana Saved My Life - Story shared by 355lbs woman

• Thread starter irietimexyz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
irietimexyz

irietimexyz

Today you will discover the great use of medical cannabis and how it helped to reduce 355lbs and curing herself of drug addiction. It’s my desire to inspire you with personal stories that are extraordinary.

Kimberly Raye found the secret to cure herself of addiction and overweight and she shares with me her journey of how she was been able to fight back and continue living again by giving herself a second chance to make the best out of life, this is her story.

Marijuana saved my life.

Well, when I was little I was taken to doctors A LOT, I was premee so my mom would take me to doctors a lot and tell them I was hurting, from my growth hormones. They would give me injections and whatever and send me home. This went on until I was old enough to understand wtf was going in, yet I did what was told as it was normal. Anyway, I moved out and got away from all that. But it was when my daughter turned 10 I got bad.

I was an opiate addict, as well as being extremely over weight. For 3 years I was on 3 different doses of morphine, 60/mg 30mg, and 15mg I was also on fentanyl 75mcg/ph Xanax and klonopin. I have lupus and so I'm in pain all the time. My doctor put's me on all those meds. I was suffering from ADHD so bad that all those meds were (what I am assuming)

Is that, what it is to other people? So I must have been 34, 35 I am not quite sure what set it off. I remember I was on narco 10s and they weren't working for my hip pain, and I went from narco to morphine. There was no working my way up. Now I sit here thinking, I was put on, 5s and 15s that day. I remember taking my first dose, laying down on the couch next to my daughter. I told my sister, who was living with us at the time, to get me a trash can I was going to be sick. I remember, now the way she looked at me, she looked at me so sad and told me, "sister don't take those no more, they are too strong, they are making you stick" I should have listened.

I would stay awake for a week or longer at a time. I wouldn't eat but I won't lose weight either. My body was fucked up, I had no idea #WTF to do. One morning I took my dose I woke up 2 days later with my family around me thinking I had tried to kill myself. I died sometime that day and from what I was told I was narcaned 3 times and shocked and woke up trying to fight a cop and ems. I still have no memory of any of this. After my family told me what had happened, I cried of course; and I asked my husband to drive me to rehab. I didn't intend on becoming an addict but I was a full blown addict, to shit that was harder than heroin to get off, I was told. So I spoke to my husband and my children, they were almost of age at this time and talked to them about starting to smoke weed for my pain. I didn't want opiates any more obviously and I needed something. So I started smoking and at first, my weight was staying at 355 lbs. Then dabs happened and I did research.

Read more

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Today you will discover the great use of medical cannabis and how it helped to reduce 355lbs and curing herself of drug addiction. It’s my desire to inspire you with personal stories that are extraordinary.

Kimberly Raye found the secret to cure herself of addiction and overweight and she shares with me her journey of how she was been able to fight back and continue living again by giving herself a second chance to make the best out of life, this is her story.

Marijuana saved my life.

Well, when I was little I was taken to doctors A LOT, I was premee so my mom would take me to doctors a lot and tell them I was hurting, from my growth hormones. They would give me injections and whatever and send me home. This went on until I was old enough to understand wtf was going in, yet I did what was told as it was normal. Anyway, I moved out and got away from all that. But it was when my daughter turned 10 I got bad.

I was an opiate addict, as well as being extremely over weight. For 3 years I was on 3 different doses of morphine, 60/mg 30mg, and 15mg I was also on fentanyl 75mcg/ph Xanax and klonopin. I have lupus and so I'm in pain all the time. My doctor put's me on all those meds. I was suffering from ADHD so bad that all those meds were (what I am assuming)

Is that, what it is to other people? So I must have been 34, 35 I am not quite sure what set it off. I remember I was on narco 10s and they weren't working for my hip pain, and I went from narco to morphine. There was no working my way up. Now I sit here thinking, I was put on, 5s and 15s that day. I remember taking my first dose, laying down on the couch next to my daughter. I told my sister, who was living with us at the time, to get me a trash can I was going to be sick. I remember, now the way she looked at me, she looked at me so sad and told me, "sister don't take those no more, they are too strong, they are making you stick" I should have listened.

I would stay awake for a week or longer at a time. I wouldn't eat but I won't lose weight either. My body was fucked up, I had no idea #WTF to do. One morning I took my dose I woke up 2 days later with my family around me thinking I had tried to kill myself. I died sometime that day and from what I was told I was narcaned 3 times and shocked and woke up trying to fight a cop and ems. I still have no memory of any of this. After my family told me what had happened, I cried of course; and I asked my husband to drive me to rehab. I didn't intend on becoming an addict but I was a full blown addict, to shit that was harder than heroin to get off, I was told. So I spoke to my husband and my children, they were almost of age at this time and talked to them about starting to smoke weed for my pain. I didn't want opiates any more obviously and I needed something. So I started smoking and at first, my weight was staying at 355 lbs. Then dabs happened and I did research.

Read more
Welcome to the farmily! 10 years clean off the heroin myself. I know the struggle. Cannabis works miracles in so many ways. Happy grows.
Burnz

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I have a very similar story..I was 350lbs on hydromorphone & fentanyl patches waiting 11 years for hip replacement. I was seeing ghosts, gremlins were steeling my food. I'd wake from a nod out and throw my remote across the room spasm like People would shake me awake but there was no one there.

I'd smoked pot most of my life but I'd been off it for about 10 years while on heavy narcotics for my hip pain. About 4 years ago after I had 2 new hips it snowed and I had to shovel but at 350lb & atrophy I had no energy or muscles to do it, my son called and mentioned that he'd left a gram in his old bedroom. I smoked some and went out to shovel. I've been smoking and working ever since. I'm down 100lbs and I've joined a gym to work the cycle and weights.

I'd lost my 50's do to meds and immobility, with the help of cannabis I have my life back again.

irietimexyz

irietimexyz

It's beautiful how cannabis works . All the same lets keep the love up

Latest posts

Top Bottom