Mars Hydro COB LED Grow Lights Are Offering Buy One Get One Free Now!

• Thread starter MarsHydroLED
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
What's up my THCFarmers! I bring good news!

Mars Hydro is now offering our COB led grow lights "Buy ONE Get ONE FREE" promotion! Last around 1 week, if we sold out earlier, it might end sooner.💕💕💕

Yeah, you are right, not buy one light, send one pair of yoyo or a pair of glasses, but buy ONE COB light, you get TWO COB light, that means, spend the same amount of money, you get two lights. If you don't need that much light, get a friend to buy together, and you will just pay around 120USD for each light. 🥳🥳🥳Nothing like this before, and might not happen in the future. ☺☺

Mars hydro cob promotion   buy one get one free

If you DIY the light, what might cost? 🙂
A Cree CXB 3590, around 50USD/pc
Meanwell driver: around 30USD/pc
Heatsink: around 30USD/pc
The supplement Cree and Osram chips: 20USD total
Shipping: 20~30USD total if within your country
Only these, you will need to pay at least around 150~160USD in total🤓🤓
Plus: no ETL certificate, no complete design, and some other small components, and handling fees.Because Mars hydro also are losing money to do this promotion, just to make our support growers happy. 😀💕🥳

So let's see how is the Mars Hydro COB led grow light looks like?💕
- High-Efficiency Cree COB CXB 3590 chip + Cree and Osram red and blue = Give out more light with less energy cost, longer lifespan
Mars hydro cob led grow lights are offering buy one get one free now 6

- MeanWell Driver - Longer lifespan, wattage adjustable, quality ensured!
Mars hydro cob led grow lgiht 3 meanwell driver

- Thick Heatsink, no fan design, release the heat better, very cool to use, and quiet to use even in your bedroom ;
Mars hydro cob led grow lgiht 6 cool system

-Hanging angle adjustable as well, you can hang the light based on your growing need.
Mars hydro cob led grow lgiht 7 hanging way

- Great Spectrum for both veg and flowering.
Mars hydro cob led grow lgiht 4 full spectrum

- A whole kit includes the rachet hangers, no need to buy extra hanger.
Mars hydro cob led grow lgiht 8 pack

With such a great design and price, what are you still waiting for? Quantity limited, please don't hesitate to order now!
👏👏👏🥳🥳🥳💕💕💕💃💃🌱🌱🌱

Last edited:
NotaRasta

NotaRasta

Seems like alot of money. Did they just jack up the price of the 1 light?

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
No, our COB the first original US price is 320.99usd, then because of the shipping fee, we up a little to 340.99usd, keep a long time, which is also the promotion price now.
Don't forget coupon "THC" , an additional discount, 🥳 We love people here, we are happy to benefit more growers.💕
Keep real and Happy purchases!!!

Migrower

Migrower

So $240.00 for one light and it’s buy one get one free. Is my understanding correct. How else could me and a partner pay $120 a piece.

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah, one light price, get two COB, we will ship the two light to one address, one order, one address.
You can order with your partner, you make the order, let him pay to you😀

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Happy weekend everyone! For COB lights we sell a lot in the US, so that now the US is kind of out of stock. 😎😎😎 If you still want to order the COB lights and get the BUY ONE GET TWO promotion, we might need you to wait some days, we will arrange shipment from Canada to you.🥰 Other countries like CA, UK, AU, we still have stock, please feel free to make the purchase.🥳

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

At least with the “free” lamp the price is in line with the competition. Problem is cobs should be powered lower and spread out.

I see great results with them at 50 watts and 12 to a 4x4. I would use at least 9 cobs to light a 4 x 4 space properly. Might as well have an hps bulb if you run a hot single cob like those. Probably better results too.

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

At least with the “free” lamp the price is in line with the competition. Problem is cobs should be powered lower and spread out.

I see great results with them at 50 watts and 12 to a 4x4. I would use at least 9 cobs to light a 4 x 4 space properly. Might as well have an hps bulb if you run a hot single cob like those. Probably better results too.
amen brother. getting rid of old stock i guess. ive seen these on diff sites and always overpriced

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Lol. Led is all old stock. Blink. Theres a newer more efficient diode available.
im hard into the 315 cmh s right now with added reds/yellows. i like the odd led.. meh. my fave led rig currently is plywood with 2700k 15 watt bulbs. nice spread. cost me bout 80 bones for almost 200 w. next fave is a dual cob unit that was $1 per watt... meh. gonna fire the ol hps back up this winter

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

This... is a thing I'd like to hear more about.

I just mean they keep coming out with newer lights 4 times a year for the last 5 years already.

Bet more new led is bought by last years led growers than anyone.

420baby

420baby

wow, that's a decent deal. Is it suitable for supplement light?
I don't need more lights right now. Because i didn't complete the grow yet. Like your SP250.

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Nope,🤓 Actually, because this light is really cost-effective so that we do the marketing for this light, we want to more people enjoy this light, it's very hot in the US and Germany, already out of stock.😎
Also, we are honest, the COB original price is 200+usd, we do the real BUY ONE COB, SEND FREE ONE, special offer.
If you interest, you can check the light components, check the market cost, we don't have any profit, we just want to more growers enjoy it💕😀👏

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
wow, that's a decent deal. Is it suitable for supplement light?
I don't need more lights right now. Because i didn't complete the grow yet. Like your SP250.
BTW, if you could offer half price for the SP250 or TS3000, that would be much great. Lol. Do you guys will have special deal for black friday?

Yeah, the COB can be a supplement light, and the most important thing is that one price get two COB, our boss is too generous😂

Haaaaah, TS3000 and SP250 both our new hot LEDs, we don't have the plan now, but in the future, who knows, maybe it will come one day!!!😎😎😎

About the special offer on Black Friday, we don't have the news so far, you guys can looking forward to it, after all, in the past years, we have it, so...😀

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Hi dudes, our special offer BUY ONE COB, SEND TWO COB, is only for this week, if you guys love COB, order now, happy purchase, use the code THC save more

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey guys, the COB SPECIAL OFFER will be closed at 3 am on 29th Sep, New York time. Love COB, Catch the Chance, Order Now, Here

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey, although COB special offer is over, Mars Hydro's promotions no stop.
To celebrate the 70th anniversary of the founding People Republic of China. We have a new promotion, it will be a combo sales as well. 🥳This time, we choose TSL-2000 to do this promotion! Because we have enough stock in the warehouse.😊
Mars Hydro TSL 2000 combo sales

Details is like: you can get any TSL-2000 LED GROW LIGHT + Another Mars blurple lights ( you have 5 options) at only 300~350USD, discount is as:

- Buy one TSL-2000 + one Reflector 48 = 300USD
- Buy one TSL-2000 + one Mars ECO 600 = 300USD
- Buy one TSL-2000 + one Mars II 400 = 310USD
- Buy one TSL-2000 + one Mars Pro II 80 = 330USD
- Buy one TSL-2000 + one Mars COB = 350USD

Time: Oct. 1st ~ 5th, 2019

It is at least 15% off and up to 35% off based on the original price. 🥰Do you love it? Quantity limited, if we sold out, then the promotion will go out.
Mars Hydro TSL 2000 combo sales 1

Mars Hydro TSL 2000 combo sales 2

Mars Hydro TSL 2000 combo sales 3

Mars Hydro TSL 2000 combo sales 4

Mars Hydro TSL 2000 combo sales 5

Top Bottom