• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Please all the members who get the prize send PM to me and let me know your information so I can help arrange your prize.😀
The one who doesn't get the prize, don't lose hope, there will be more activities in the future, maybe next month😎
Also, we will have a special offer again, for our National Day🥳, not COB, you guys can guess, we will publish it a few days.🥳🥳🥳

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
WOW!! Thank you very much!! I really was not expecting to win this contest. I am extremely humbled and appreciated by the gesture of @MarsHydroLED for the opportunity to experience a new growing experience with there LED technology!!
Congrats again 1diesel1, a new journey with LED, with Mars Hydro, I hope you grow monster plants with our LED lights.😄😄😄

T

Toasted

Hey THCFarmers! Mars Hydro Giveaway Time coming now! :love1::love2:🥳
We are going to sponsor our newly unreleased TSW2000 or SP250 series light and the suitable indoor grow tent. The lights are both High PPE, Wattage adjustable, white color, full spectrum. 🥳

And how to participate?

- Time: from now to 25th Sep at the same time.
- Post: I want Mars Hydro TSW2000/SP250, coz... (every ID three chance to post)
- We will pick a random number once the post up to 50, to get a new light and tent; over 100 will pick 3 other winners to get a coupon worth 25usd.
- The winner will help us to review our new led grow light and share the growing journey under the win light.
- Everyone can join, and quantity unlimited.

Now Party is on, come on baby!!!🥳🥳🥳

Hey THCFarmers! Mars Hydro Giveaway Time coming now! :love1::love2:🥳
We are going to sponsor our newly unreleased TSW2000 or SP250 series light and the suitable indoor grow tent. The lights are both High PPE, Wattage adjustable, white color, full spectrum. 🥳

And how to participate?

- Time: from now to 25th Sep at the same time.
- Post: I want Mars Hydro TSW2000/SP250, coz... (every ID three chance to post)
- We will pick a random number once the post up to 50, to get a new light and tent; over 100 will pick 3 other winners to get a coupon worth 25usd.
- The winner will help us to review our new led grow light and share the growing journey under the win light.
- Everyone can join, and quantity unlimited.

Now Party is on, come on baby!!!🥳🥳🥳
I want a mars TSW2000 cause I was suckered into what was claimed on Amazon as a 1000 watt light but is a 100 w hunk of junk...please save me mars and send me to another world of lighting!!!!!
I want TSW2000, would be great 😊..

newh

newh

WOW!! Thank you very much!! I really was not expecting to win this contest. I am extremely humbled and appreciated by the gesture of @MarsHydroLED for the opportunity to experience a new growing experience with there LED technology!!
Congrats d

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Staff member wins... yeah seems legit 🤣
Hey bro, you think I get paid to be a moderator? Or even get any compensation for my time here moderating? Think again , bro! I do this out of respect for The Farm and to help beginning growers and novice growers. And to further my own growing abilities! I’m just a member like you been here since 2016 and still learning every day.

Much respect @MarsHydroLED for the opportunity to showcase your product in a grow diary!

basscaptain

basscaptain

Hey bro, you think I get paid to be a moderator? Or even get any compensation for my time here moderating? Think again , bro! I do this out of respect for The Farm and to help beginning growers and novice growers. And to further my own growing abilities! I’m just a member like you been here since 2016 and still learning every day.

Much respect @MarsHydroLED for the opportunity to showcase your product in a grow diary!
I think it worked out GREAT.... 1d1 can use it, it's a little pay back for his time here..... and we will get the REAL 411 it's a Win Win in my book....................................................

BigCube

BigCube

Dude, it was a joke.... hence the 🤣
Now I'm starting to wonder....

Just kidding again. Jesus. Lol congrats man 😀😍

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom