• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Might be time for another free giveaway? So we can keep this thread rockin! Most the guys in this thread probally forgot their password already lol
Actually, I am really preparing for a new activity, maybe next month, you guys have any ideas? THCfarmers!!! Cheers!!!🥳🥳🥳

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Does the light feel hot to the touch when you feel around the top of the light case?
The TS is a little hot, just like they said it can make an omelet on it, a little exaggerate. You guys can let the driver outside the room

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Does the light feel hot to the touch when you feel around the top of the light case?
Not hot, warm. Just fired up to check exposure to the elements.
BB7DC624 C312 4EFC BBF8 9C401522DC09
B7AB33D9 3457 4E46 B2C7 5A8EC2A5A9C1

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Yesterday I checked it is still in transit, and then it arrived? Unbelievable.
In fact, you can tell me directly that you don't interest the tent, you want to give him to other farmers, we can send it directly so that you guys can save unnecessary transportation costs, also time 😀

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Yesterday I checked it is still in transit, and then it arrived? Unbelievable.
In fact, you can tell me directly that you don't interest the tent, you want to give him to other farmers, we can send it directly so that you guys can save unnecessary transportation costs, also time 😀
Alls good! Had to get @Buzzer777 on the mars team!!

DJSUN1

DJSUN1

I want a tsw2000 to replace an older full spectrum California light works small output led so I can see the MarsHydro difference
Hey THCFarmers! Mars Hydro Giveaway Time coming now! :love1::love2:🥳
We are going to sponsor our newly unreleased TSW2000 or SP250 series light and the suitable indoor grow tent. The lights are both High PPE, Wattage adjustable, white color, full spectrum. 🥳

And how to participate?

- Time: from now to 25th Sep at the same time.
- Post: I want Mars Hydro TSW2000/SP250, coz... (every ID three chance to post)
- We will pick a random number once the post up to 50, to get a new light and tent; over 100 will pick 3 other winners to get a coupon worth 25usd.
- The winner will help us to review our new led grow light and share the growing journey under the win light.
- Everyone can join, and quantity unlimited.

Now Party is on, come on baby!!!🥳🥳🥳

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom