• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
The 420 special festival is coming soon! Any ideas, advice about Mars Hydro's new giveaway!

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
My dear farmers, the 420 festival come soon, do you guys want us to hold a giveaway activity here to celebrate the special day? Any suggestions?

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Is that a trick question?
I can't speak for others, but hell ya.
Thanks for your answer, I really need it.
From the experience before, it seems that some farmers have not good feeling for our giveaways. So I need you guys advice, do it or not? If free light, which activity form farmers prefer?

Eight

Eight

From the experience before, it seems that some farmers have not good feeling for our giveaways. So I need you guys advice, do it or not? If free light, which activity form farmers prefer?
I think a photo contest was a good option if it was based on the photo itself. Even if it needs to have a mars product in the photo or not. Everyone can take a picture...

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
I think a photo contest was a good option if it was based on the photo itself. Even if it needs to have a mars product in the photo or not. Everyone can take a picture...
I'm ok with this
Yeah, 420 is the special day for all farmers, so the photo can with mars product, also can no.
I'm wondering about the rules, how to pick the winner, the photo gets most likes? Whether allow growers can be canvassing to their friends? How I can monitor it, and keep the contest fair, it's hard

ru knuts

ru knuts

Yeah, 420 is the special day for all farmers, so the photo can with mars product, also can no.
I'm wondering about the rules, how to pick the winner, the photo gets most likes? Whether allow growers can be canvassing to their friends? How I can monitor it, and keep the contest fair, it's hard
One photo per contestant, one vote per contestant and you cannot vote for yourself?

Tomkins2010

Tomkins2010

Hey THCFarmers! Mars Hydro Giveaway Time coming now! :love1::love2:🥳
We are going to sponsor our newly unreleased TSW2000 or SP250 series light and the suitable indoor grow tent. The lights are both High PPE, Wattage adjustable, white color, full spectrum. 🥳

And how to participate?

- Time: from now to 25th Sep at the same time.
- Post: I want Mars Hydro TSW2000/SP250, coz... (every ID three chance to post)
- We will pick a random number once the post up to 50, to get a new light and tent; over 100 will pick 3 other winners to get a coupon worth 25usd.
- The winner will help us to review our new led grow light and share the growing journey under the win light.
- Everyone can join, and quantity unlimited.

Now Party is on, come on baby!!!🥳🥳🥳
I want Mars Hydro TSW2000/SP250 because
Lord have mercy have I been waiting for this. I cannot say enough good things about my TS1000. Kathy at Mars Hydro has been so very helpful. Everyone is so quick to say "it doesn't have Samsung diodes or Meanwell driver". My girls love my TS.

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
One photo per contestant, one vote per contestant and you cannot vote for yourself?
ask for advice.
One previous giveaway activity, growers could vote for themselves. But some grower asked their friends on other thread to vote for them, the behavior caused some argues

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Lord have mercy have I been waiting for this. I cannot say enough good things about my TS1000. Kathy at Mars Hydro has been so very helpful. Everyone is so quick to say "it doesn't have Samsung diodes or Meanwell driver". My girls love my TS.
Hi Tom, thanks for your trust to Mars Hydro, we stick on our ways to offer the high cost-effective lights for growers, help them get benefits from the new technology. 🥳
This thread giveaway already ended, 😁now the 420festival is coming, any ideas for the new giveaway?

Tomkins2010

Tomkins2010

I'm down for a giveaway. I'm not missing this one. I love your products. I recommend them any time it's the subject.

Tomkins2010

Tomkins2010

Hi Tom, thanks for your trust to Mars Hydro, we stick on our ways to offer the high cost-effective lights for growers, help them get benefits from the new technology. 🥳
This thread giveaway already ended, 😁now the 420festival is coming, any ideas for the giveaway?
I liked the last one where everyone voted on the best pic with Mars light in it. Only problem was if you didn't already have a Mars light you couldn't enter. Which offered no opportunity for someone that had been wanting to try it.

Eight

Eight

If you get alot of participation do it in rounds
I have had my lights going on a year now, and I haven't had a problem with them yet. 2 harvests under them and I am satisfied with my purchase so far.👍🤞 Could always use another for veg..

Last edited:
Morgs1980

Morgs1980

Love the idea of another giveaway 🥰 you’ll never please everyone and there’ll always be a way to cheat. I remember last time, people begging for votes, people using pics from google 😡just run the comp, insist on some advertising for your brand and don’t take the negative comments personally.

Jgood

Jgood

I need one for sure. Want one just as much too. 😁 Pics get "borrowed" and some in red States can't get alot of likes due to their location they can't really advertise. What about a number generator , comments get numbered, 1-???, Whoever comments at the right time ( number) wins. Ex. 100 comments, number comes up on 50, the 50th comment wins. (Need a new thread for it tho, maybe🤷‍♂️ just a thought. Good luck all and thx for another chance @MarsHydroLED however you decide we will go with it👊🌱💡💡💡

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom