• Thread starter MarsHydroLED
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
koba

koba

I also never won something.

But I can say @marshydro have great lights.
Ts3000 and Cree II 256 are working great. I was using before hps 600w, and now I can not even compere. I see now more buds, stronger buds, more .. everything and less heat in close space.

One more thing Lads I pay full price. There was no 10% or even more.
U can always compere whit other's on market, but for 400$ and something, u recive decent product.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
I don’t really care for the contest but it would be nice to see someone who actually hangs out here win the light this time.
90% of the contestants from last time just hopped over from other sites to try to win something free. Lots of new members(multiple accounts) come in just to vote.
True that. I’m with you here @Trustfall.

MacDoria

MacDoria

: I want Mars Hydro TSW2000/SP250, coz... I've been using my own lights I made myself. Its different LED light strips put together.
Also been growing in my pantries. One pantry is for cloning, the other for veg. and biggest pantry for flowering. Lol lights and tent would make things so much easier.

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey Mars hydro; The poor feeling (imo) is because you apply conditions (i dont have ANY social media accounts: so im out before i get a chance..or must have been growing for x years (seen that on another marsHydro post elsewhere)

Can't you just send a name plucked from a pool (reply to.this thread style) a tent &/or light to match and ask if they can do a journal instead of deliberatly excluding the newer growers there by alienating them before they have full exposure to what your equipment CAN do.

But thats just my take on it.

Edit:
Just seen your comp rules in the above post (missed it before first reply) but same thing...

How many years.... For journaling i get it, but thats not part of comp, so why??
Why we want Mars Hydro gear.. Again, why as it forms no.part of.competition?
And most likes wins?! Seriously? So its now a popularity contest???
Oh and vouchers.........😒

Sorry MarsH, your equipmnent is nice for sure (a tad expensve) but great stuff and id love to get my hands on some of your kit, however you're wide of the mark.
Hey, sorry that which giveaway you said? The giveaways here is no need with social media, the only limitation is that you must be the member on THCFARMER.

Thanks for your advice, some same feelings, some winners even get the prize but don't share the experience or the comparison, so it's a loss for us, also bring us the bad negative effect here, many growers hate our giveaways now.
Really hope you guys can post this earlier. The contest already started, I can't change anymore now.

Maybe one day I can apply to our company, just pick anyone who is willing to write the journey here sponsor the light. But there is still many uncertain factors, some guys are not honest, you can trust them before they get your light, no any news from them when they got the light.

I can't please every one, I just try to make every farmer can enjoy here

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
I don’t really care for the contest but it would be nice to see someone who actually hangs out here win the light this time.
90% of the contestants from last time just hopped over from other sites to try to win something free. Lots of new members(multiple accounts) come in just to vote.
I agree with this, many members just transient, how to control this, the joined time? the posts numbers?

DNhappy

DNhappy

I wanna win a bigger light! I've been using the ts1000 works well, but I need something bigger and a bigger tent to do a bigger garden. If I win I will post a grow using light and tent! Only right to show off the mars in action! Please pick me lol!!!!!! Well whoever wins hope to see some pics

DNhappy

DNhappy

I wanna win a bigger light! I've been using the ts1000 works well, but I need something bigger and a bigger tent to do a bigger garden. If I win I will post a grow using light and tent! Only right to show off the mars in action! Please pick me lol!!!!!! Well whoever wins hope to see some pics

DNhappy

DNhappy

I could really use the tsw2000. If I win I will post pictures of my grow! Please pick me I need a bigger tent and light!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom