Mars Hydro Giveaway Time: Come and Win New TS or SP Grow Kit

• Thread starter MarsHydroLED
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
DNhappy

DNhappy

It keeps taking me here when I'm posting in another link? Sorry about that all just really wanna win! 🥺

DNhappy

DNhappy

this Is my only forum I'm on! There two links about this giveaway! If I don't win I hope you win girl from above!

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
@MIMedGrower @Trustfall Thanks for your kind advice, I keep in mind. Just this time giveaway already started, it's not appropriate to change the rules now.

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
@DNhappy @Odiesel welcome to the farm! The 420giveaway is not this thread, check here

Reactions: Ina
WankirA

WankirA

@DNhappy @Odiesel welcome to the farm! The 420giveaway is not this thread, check here
Lmfao

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Good luck for everyone! I can't pick the winner, but I hope the winner truly belongs to this community myself, hope can keep words, bring something to this home.
Hope more farmers can join this giveaway, enjoy, if you don't like the rules or form, it's ok, we need your vote, I really appreciate

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
was the assignment to write why you need one, or post pics of your goods and let us decide ? cause at this point i vote we go with the best story, excuse, reasons, lies, and bullshit on why you should win a light!! sounds far more entertaining if you ask me.

Moshmen

Moshmen

I consider myself new to farm, mayb 6-8 months, I won a mars contest! Didn’t really know what to think? Thanks to all the farmers who voted.
Where I was goin is I think I’m one of the few to stick around! I wish you would just offer long standing v members a decent discount? You make a decent product and it has its place,
I like my sp-250 thanks again
And good luck to all the “LOCAL” farmers
And just for you Emmie, @MarsHydroLED

Here’s white widow autoflower grown under a SP-250 supplemented with more red
3 zips in jar this weekend chopped her last weekend

49035587 EB69 4E6E BCAD 3F035C1E4B59
41DED30C E63F 4969 99F0 78FD593B3780
68ADAED4 DA1F 4E99 AE51 DCBCE12E3450
MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
was the assignment to write why you need one, or post pics of your goods and let us decide ? cause at this point i vote we go with the best story, excuse, reasons, lies, and bullshit on why you should win a light!! sounds far more entertaining if you ask me.
Anyone of the 3 topics

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks @Moshmen , I really appreciate your real comment about our products, no matter which light farmers use, farmers teh same goal is to get great results, and enjoy the whole growing, happy growing!

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Yeah you look like you need it...??? Maybe give some people who have barely anything to grow a chance to at least get a setup.
No offense meant by this, but how many message boards are you trolling for free lights? I've checked and the only thread you've commented on in THCFarmer is this one.

I would also prefer to see a regular contributor on this message board win any contests sponsored here. Just my 2 cents worth. I have my own lights now, but if I happened to win, I would follow the rules and post the requested grow journal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom