Mars Hydro Giveaway Time: Come and Win New TS or SP Grow Kit

• Thread starter MarsHydroLED
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
TKO.Genetics

TKO.Genetics

I want the Mars Hydro TSW2000 cuz I work with disabled vets thru the MOPH ( Military Order of the Purple Heart) and know a guy that knows a guy that cant afford to buy lights to grow and would greatly benefit from such generous fortune.

I currently run 4 Pro II Cree 256 in one of my tester rooms. For the price they really are a worthwhile investment imho.

Last edited:
D

Donbon

I want the new Mars Hydro sp 250 cuzz... I want to start growing my own medicinal cannabis, it's hard to keep overpaying for medicine while it's possible to grow myself. That design looks so cool on the 250 btw

Kwince

Kwince

I want to win a MARS SP250 or the TSW 2000! Recently got my first QBs and would love to see the MARS version.! THANKS for the chance to take my garden to the next level. Used to teach; always told my kids to work smarter not harder. That’s pretty much the MARS way. Gotta go check out the Twofer sale on COBs! Toodles.

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Hello dudes, as a new, I really appreciated that so many guys join us, and support us. With the giveaway's deadline (25th) is coming, and our posts are already up to 180+, 🥳💃👏 Thank you guys, Mars Hydro will do our best to benefit growers, and I will try my best to service THCFramers, Cheers! 💕

Hey THCFarmers! Mars Hydro Giveaway Time coming now! :love1::love2:🥳
We are going to sponsor our newly unreleased TSW2000 or SP250 series light and the suitable indoor grow tent. The lights are both High PPE, Wattage adjustable, white color, full spectrum. 🥳

And how to participate?

- Time: from now to 25th Sep at the same time.
- Post: I want Mars Hydro TSW2000/SP250, coz... (every ID three chance to post)
- We will pick a random number once the post up to 50, to get a new light and tent; over 100 will pick 3 other winners to get a coupon worth 25usd.
- The winner will help us to review our new led grow light and share the growing journey under the win light.
- Everyone can join, and quantity unlimited.

Now Party is on, come on baby!!!🥳🥳🥳

Also, I have a secret news to tell you, 😊we are now picking the order on our website to ship secret gift randomly. We didn't make any official notice because this is a bonus. We usually pick from these growers: 😉

- Order over 500USD
- Using PayPal payment directly
- Registered on our website.

If you are going to purchase lights these days, maybe just pay more attention to these rules, maybe you will be picked to send the secret gift, who knows. 😎

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Happy weekend everyone! For COB lights we sell a lot in the US, so that now the US is kind of out of stock. 😎 If you still want to order the COB lights and get the BUY ONE GET TWO promotion, we might need you to wait some days, we will arrange shipment from Canada to you.🥰 Other countries like CA, UK, AU, we still have stock, please feel free to make the purchase. 🥳

What's up my THCFarmers! I bring good news!

Mars Hydro is now offering our COB led grow lights "Buy ONE Get ONE FREE" promotion! Last around 1 week, if we sold out earlier, it might end sooner.💕💕💕

Yeah, you are right, not buy one light, send one pair of yoyo or a pair of glasses, but buy ONE COB light, you get TWO COB light, that means, spend the same amount of money, you get two lights. If you don't need that much light, get a friend to buy together, and you will just pay around 120USD for each light. 🥳🥳🥳Nothing like this before, and might not happen in the future. ☺☺

View attachment 897005
If you DIY the light, what might cost? 🙂
A Cree CXB 3590, around 50USD/pc
Meanwell driver: around 30USD/pc
Heatsink: around 30USD/pc
The supplement Cree and Osram chips: 20USD total
Shipping: 20~30USD total if within your country
Only these, you will need to pay at least around 150~160USD in total🤓🤓
Plus: no ETL certificate, no complete design, and some other small components, and handling fees.Because Mars hydro also are losing money to do this promotion, just to make our support growers happy. 😀💕🥳

So let's see how is the Mars Hydro COB led grow light looks like?💕
- High-Efficiency Cree COB CXB 3590 chip + Cree and Osram red and blue = Give out more light with less energy cost, longer lifespan
View attachment 897014
- MeanWell Driver - Longer lifespan, wattage adjustable, quality ensured!
View attachment 897009
- Thick Heatsink, no fan design, release the heat better, very cool to use, and quiet to use even in your bedroom ;
View attachment 897011
-Hanging angle adjustable as well, you can hang the light based on your growing need.
View attachment 897012
- Great Spectrum for both veg and flowering.
View attachment 897013
- A whole kit includes the rachet hangers, no need to buy extra hanger.
View attachment 897015
With such a great design and price, what are you still waiting for? Quantity limited, please don't hesitate to order now!
👏👏👏🥳🥳🥳💕💕💕💃💃🌱🌱🌱

K

kevrock1973

I have a question why does MARS say that its a 300 watt light then actual power says 185w? Isnt that false advertisement or click bait? Makes NO SENSE if its not 600w just say what it is STOP THE BS. I dont mind the light but the marketing gets me heated NO NEED FOR DECEPTION....Its just that ONE ISSUE that offends me!!!

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Hi kevrovk, thank you, this is a good question. I believe that most growers also doubt this and have the prejudice to Mars Hydro, because of this. the answer, here:

Mars 300, is our classical light, many years ago, at that time, people don't know much about the LED, know more about the HPS. In this industry, LED light companies including us, will make this as a marketing point, the replace wattage of HPS, this will make more first led growers to understand LED easier. 😎And Mars Hydro all posters and the website specification write all the parameters.
Now we don't use this to name products, but we still mark replace wattage on our product pictures to let clients know more it, and we keep real, that's why we invite more grow expert to review our light on the youtube, FB, forum platforms, that's why we are here and hold the giveaway, we want more people to know a real Mars Hydro, we want to know more customers opinions, and grow up together!!!🌱

Thanks, ya guys, all support, Mars on the way, our missions are provided high-quality light at a reasonable price and make more growers benefit the new tech, grow better.
Any questions about the mars hydro, about the led grow light, don't hesitate to let me in, join the Mars Hydro LED discussion, I will be here for THCFarmers! Cheers! 🥳

KEEP REAL, LOVE PEACE AND HEM...💕

BigCube

BigCube

I have a question why does MARS say that its a 300 watt light then actual power says 185w? Isnt that false advertisement or click bait? Makes NO SENSE if its not 600w just say what it is STOP THE BS. I dont mind the light but the marketing gets me heated NO NEED FOR DECEPTION....Its just that ONE ISSUE that offends me!!!

Every single manufacturer does that. It's an equivalentcy rating. You are to replace a 3oow with that one.

If Mars was the only company that actually advertised the running wattage instead of the equivalentcy rating, it wouldn't go over very well. Everyone e else advertising 1500w and Mars advertising 300w for the equivalent light.

The industry has set the standard. Mars is just following the standard of equivalentcy ratings. Blame the industry, not one single manufacturer.

Kevcboudreau

Kevcboudreau

I would love the mars sp led and tent to try out. I currently run SK, Chilled logic and DIY HLG 600...I would love to see what Mars could do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom