Mars Hydro Giveaway Time: Come and Win New TS or SP Grow Kit

• Thread starter MarsHydroLED
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris Lee

Chris Lee

Very interested in your light/tent combo. Does this below count as an entry?

I so want a Mars Hydro TSW2000/SP250, becoz ...I need a tent and lights, so that I can start growing legally in Michigan (we finally made it legal up to 12 plants per person). We can legally give Marijuana to friends too. And I’d love to tell friends that this weed is from Mars ! That would be a hoot ! Ha Ha !

Padrepuff

Padrepuff

I'd love the Mars250 or the TSW 1000 it is the best full spectrum system and Mars runs cool and the plants love it.

Padrepuff

Padrepuff

Hello dudes, as a new, I really appreciated that so many guys join us, and support us. With the giveaway's deadline (25th) is coming, and our posts are already up to 180+, 🥳💃👏 Thank you guys, Mars Hydro will do our best to benefit growers, and I will try my best to service THCFramers, Cheers! 💕

As a a Franciscan friar after having 33rd back surgery on my spinal cord, spondylitis, acute spondylitis, fibromyalgia, essential tremors, neuropathy, migraines, PTSD and depression I have realized that growing your own medicine is the only way to control quality and without a great light like Mars TSW2000 or Mars250 it is impossible to do so.😪😫😉

Padrepuff

Padrepuff

You gotta pull on the heart strings. If I can't get a Mars TS light my plant will die, I'll have to beg on the streets and dispensaries see what unnatural acts I must do to relieve my chronic pain without 60mg of morphine every 4hours. Last part is true.😢😥😭

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
You gotta pull on the heart strings. If I can't get a Mars TS light my plant will die, I'll have to beg on the streets and dispensaries see what unnatural acts I must do to relieve my chronic pain without 60mg of morphine every 4hours. Last part is true.😢😥😭
lol, ennnnnn, dudes, so sorry that can't share your pains😥, but Mars Hydro can do this, grow with Mars Hydro, get big harvests and release pain, 😀good luck with chops matey! Love peace and hemp

Padrepuff

Padrepuff

lol, ennnnnn, dudes, so sorry that can't share your pains😥, but Mars Hydro can do this, grow with Mars Hydro, get big harvests and release pain, 😀good luck with chops matey! Love peace and hemp
The best quality products are Mars and that is a fact. I also really am a Franciscan priest and friar with chronic pain and all 33 surgeries.

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Wow, you guys are totally the great grow experts. Admire 💕 we really need you guys to help us test our light and get feedback to THCFramers a real Mars Hydro LED light review, Mars Hydro the THCFarmers first grow diary.
The yields also depending on some other factors like the grow time, seeds, plant quality, etc, usually only the commercial growers will trying to the max yield, trying to make more money.
I heard that the price of cannabis has increased to over 2000usd a pound in the US, is that true?

Last edited:
LuckyK

LuckyK

Hey THCFarmers! Mars Hydro Giveaway Time coming now! :love1::love2:🥳
We are going to sponsor our newly unreleased TSW2000 or SP250 series light and the suitable indoor grow tent. The lights are both High PPE, Wattage adjustable, white color, full spectrum. 🥳

And how to participate?

- Time: from now to 25th Sep at the same time.
- Post: I want Mars Hydro TSW2000/SP250, coz... (every ID three chance to post)
- We will pick a random number once the post up to 50, to get a new light and tent; over 100 will pick 3 other winners to get a coupon worth 25usd.
- The winner will help us to review our new led grow light and share the growing journey under the win light.
- Everyone can join, and quantity unlimited.

Now Party is on, come on baby!!!🥳🥳🥳

I hope to win the mars SP250 and tent for my first grow.
Unfortunately I am disabled and on a fixed income. It would be amazing if I could grow my own medicine. I have been looking into purchasing this light and tent but haven't seen anyone post consistent information and pictures of their grow with this light from start to finish. If i were able to win these items I will take pictures weekly from start to finish and document all the details. I would make all this info available to MarsHydro and post on this site as well to help in the promotion and education of these products.

Thank you for the opportunity to win such great products!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom