• Thread starter MarsHydroLED
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cannabizer

Cannabizer

Hey THCFarmers! Mars Hydro Giveaway Time coming now! :love1::love2:🥳
We are going to sponsor our newly unreleased TSW2000 or SP250 series light and the suitable indoor grow tent. The lights are both High PPE, Wattage adjustable, white color, full spectrum. 🥳

And how to participate?

- Time: from now to 25th Sep at the same time.
- Post: I want Mars Hydro TSW2000/SP250, coz... (every ID three chance to post)
- We will pick a random number once the post up to 50, to get a new light and tent; over 100 will pick 3 other winners to get a coupon worth 25usd.
- The winner will help us to review our new led grow light and share the growing journey under the win light.
- Everyone can join, and quantity unlimited.

Now Party is on, come on baby!!!🥳🥳🥳
I want Mars hydro tSW/SP250,I don't have a grow light

420baby

420baby

I NEED TO WIN TSW2000 . I'm trying to get my grow game up but I'm on a budget. Wife is recovering from cancer so this would help us out SO MUCH!! Our setup is very basic. This upgrade would be awesome!
What a pity. bro. Hope you could win the light. I believe Mars will consider you.

D

Donbon

I want the Mars Hydro sp 250 Cuz... I want to start a first time grow and I am on a budget so that would be amazing to cut the cost for me.
Goodluck everyone whit the prices and thank you Mars Hydro for making it possible

T003L3V3N

T003L3V3N

I want the Mars SP250 because I have NOTHING Left after the freak storms that we experienced in this area about a month-and-a-half ago. The storms took down trees all over the small town I live in and one of those trees found its new home in my garage. I am actually happy because my wife, two sons and myself or all unharmed(physically that is), and neither of our vehicles were in the garage. However, of the multitude of belongings that were destroyed there's one thing that kind of stabbed me in the heart.... my entire grow as well as the equipment that supports it was destroyed. This includes the enclosure, high pressure sodium light, metal halide, supplemental lights Etc. I desperately need to get back up and running as this provides medicine for my wife and I. However, with the expenses incurred some cleanup and repair, the kids starting school at the same time, and being that I am a commercial and residential hvacr technician, work has come to a slow crawl. So as you can see all of these circumstances and events piled on top of each other at one time, it's left me in need but with my hands tied. You guys don't even have to give me A NEW light, B stock, returns, damaged( I'm capable and qualified to do the repairs) any old equipment or fixtures laying around that just aren't needed or aren't being used...... We could use your help. Thanks in advance from our family to yours.

Kevcboudreau

Kevcboudreau

Wow, you guys are totally the great grow experts. Admire 💕 we really need you guys to help us test our light and get feedback to THCFramers a real Mars Hydro LED light review, Mars Hydro the THCFarmers first grow diary.
The yields also depending on some other factors like the grow time, seeds, plant quality, etc, usually only the commercial growers will trying to the max yield, trying to make more money.
I heard that the price of cannabis has increased to over 2000usd a pound in the US, is that true?
Go on google and ask them...

Kevcboudreau

Kevcboudreau

ooooh, it seems that this topic discussion failed 😂
We arent suppose to beselling our Cannabis ....So Thats my only issue with the question, and it varies greatly from state to state (legal states!) I HAVE looked on GOOGLE myself and gotten estimates of black markets prices from ALL over USA!! So thats what I am recommending you do!!

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Wow, you guys are totally the great grow experts. Admire 💕 we really need you guys to help us test our light and get feedback to THCFramers a real Mars Hydro LED light review, Mars Hydro the THCFarmers first grow diary.
The yields also depending on some other factors like the grow time, seeds, plant quality, etc, usually only the commercial growers will trying to the max yield, trying to make more money.
I heard that the price of cannabis has increased to over 2000usd a pound in the US, is that true?
Most of these guys are not thcfarmers btw.. a lot of them are just hoping to win a free light and tent lol with a good sapp story. Their only post are in this thread.🥳 lol I had no idea there was so many people who need lights.
It’s not as easy to collect on your investment as it was before and it’s showing.
10 years ago you couldn’t find a broke grower.💁‍♀️

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
We arent suppose to beselling our Cannabis ....So Thats my only issue with the question, and it varies greatly from state to state (legal states!) I HAVE looked on GOOGLE myself and gotten estimates of black markets prices from ALL over USA!! So thats what I am recommending you do!!
Estimate’s on google? Where did they get their info..craigslist? 💩

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Most of these guys are not thcfarmers btw.. a lot of them are just hoping to win a free light and tent lol with a good sapp story. Their only post are in this thread.🥳 lol I had no idea there was so many people who need lights.
It’s not as easy to collect on your investment as it was before and it’s showing.
10 years ago you couldn’t find a broke grower.💁‍♀️

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Okay, guys, the deadline is coming. The activity will end in 3 hours, please kindly check if your post follows the rules. Good luck everyone, the winner comes out very soon. 🥳 🥳 🥳

POST: I want Mars Hydro TSW2000/SP250, coz... (every ID three chance to post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom