Mars Hydro Giveaway Time: Come and Win New TS or SP Grow Kit

• Thread starter MarsHydroLED
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dabfarmer

Dabfarmer

No offense meant by this, but how many message boards are you trolling for free lights? I've checked and the only thread you've commented on in THCFarmer is this one.

I would also prefer to see a regular contributor on this message board win any contests sponsored here. Just my 2 cents worth. I have my own lights now, but if I happened to win, I would follow the rules and post the requested grow journal.
Lol well thats just a lie haha

Dabfarmer

Dabfarmer

No offense meant by this, but how many message boards are you trolling for free lights? I've checked and the only thread you've commented on in THCFarmer is this one.

I would also prefer to see a regular contributor on this message board win any contests sponsored here. Just my 2 cents worth. I have my own lights now, but if I happened to win, I would follow the rules and post the requested grow journal.
Maybe click on my profile before and check my posts moron

Dabfarmer

Dabfarmer

Hay bro!
Cool your jets!!
There’s no place for insults on The Farm!!
Understand?!!
Dude the guys calling me out for no reason saying im a troll saying im fake. Comon wtf is that im supposed to just let him make a fool of me?? I dont need this site that bad holy hell man. I appreciate all the help but when it turns into a hassle im out peace. Definately never buying mars hydro now it was my top choice but why would i at this point? And definately done asking question on this site even though i really do like it here. Sorry for the rant but i did nothing wrong to get attacked like that.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Dude the guys calling me out for no reason saying im a troll saying im fake. Comon wtf is that im supposed to just let him make a fool of me?? I dont need this site that bad holy hell man. I appreciate all the help but when it turns into a hassle im out peace. Definately never buying mars hydro now it was my top choice but why would i at this point? And definately done asking question on this site even though i really do like it here. Sorry for the rant but i did nothing wrong to get attacked like that.
There’s an ignore button!
Try it!!

Eight

Eight

I consider myself new to farm, mayb 6-8 months, I won a mars contest! Didn’t really know what to think? Thanks to all the farmers who voted.
Where I was goin is I think I’m one of the few to stick around! I wish you would just offer long standing v members a decent discount? You make a decent product and it has its place,
I like my sp-250 thanks again
And good luck to all the “LOCAL” farmers
And just for you Emmie, @MarsHydroLED

Here’s white widow autoflower grown under a SP-250 supplemented with more red
3 zips in jar this weekend chopped her last weekend
Meh, I'm still here... snooping around in the shadows lol

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
✌🏻

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
@Dabfarmer, @Canadianbaconbitz @Mr.jiujitsu , Thanks for your interest to Mars Hydro giveaways, no matter really like Mars Hydro lights now, or want to try and comparison with other lights, welcome to join, thanks for your any advice and constructive comments. Check the bellow thread, share your plants' pretty photos, write your growing experience with any one of these 3 topics
Peace and love in this community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom