Mars Hydro

• Thread starter SlimkAA
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SlimkAA

SlimkAA

Hello guys,

I am planing to get 2x Mars Hydro leds for 140x140 tent,ive seen some youtube nice results,but wanna check with you as well, whats your opinion,maybe somebody using it now. What mars hydro models you would recommend to? I am looking to get TSL 2000 or SP250, maybe u know whats differences between them, they look almost same for me

Thank you in advance for your comments

Lordly

Lordly

Hello guys,

I am planing to get 2x Mars Hydro leds for 140x140 tent,ive seen some youtube nice results,but wanna check with you as well, whats your opinion,maybe somebody using it now. What mars hydro models you would recommend to? I am looking to get TSL 2000 or SP250, maybe u know whats differences between them, they look almost same for me

Thank you in advance for your comments
im using tsl 2000 and im pleased
sp250 - compared to tsl2000, its a bit cooler,waterproof,less par value and dimensions are longer, power consumption 245W +/- 5%
tsl 2000 - compared to sp250,a bit hotter,not wateerproof,higher par value,a bit shorter,power consumption 310W +/- 5%

SlimkAA

SlimkAA

im using tsl 2000 and im pleased
sp250 - compared to tsl2000, its a bit cooler,waterproof,less par value and dimensions are longer, power consumption 245W +/- 5%
tsl 2000 - compared to sp250,a bit hotter,not wateerproof,higher par value,a bit shorter,power consumption 310W +/- 5%

Mate your answers is so helpful, quick and simple, thanks!

Lordly

Lordly

Mate your answers is so helpful, quick and simple, thanks!
you welcome šŸ’ššŸ’œ forgot to say that sp250 has meanwell driver,tsl2000 has not meanwell driver,but they wouldnt build lights with cheap shit. also many people are talking about kingbrite quantum boards (alibaba product),they seem also good choice for your budget,cost is around 110-120$ per light as i know,they are doing really good job,consumption around 240W(meanwell driver),but i bought tsl2000 anyway.

SlimkAA

SlimkAA

you welcome šŸ’ššŸ’œ forgot to say that sp250 has meanwell driver,tsl2000 has not meanwell driver,but they wouldnt build lights with cheap shit. also many people are talking about kingbrite quantum boards (alibaba product),they seem also good choice for your budget,cost is around 110-120$ per light as i know,they are doing really good job,consumption around 240W(meanwell driver),but i bought tsl2000 anyway.

Yes i check these kingbrite also with your commendation , if only i knew about them earlier, i am sure i would go for it. But now i would like to get in 1 week time ,mars have resellers here so its quick deliver and kingbrite would take 30 or even 60 days for deliver. + flu around so it would take ages

SlimkAA

SlimkAA

yes i probably copy you if you dont mind? and go for tsl 2000 :))

Mikelej14

Mikelej14

They arent "kingbrite" but those 240w panels from china are on amazon now for $239.
So if waiting forever from china thru alibaba is too risky now, especially with flu crap going on, the amazon ones take about 2 weeks. šŸ’

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
I have both mars SP 250 and kingbrite 240 both good lites mars runs cooler temps but has no red but both work excellent so far .

@SlimkAA If you have your heart set on mars I would go SPECIFICALLY with the SP250s also... I have the 150s, and they have no uv spectrum where the 250 does. But you can also order quantum boards on ebay (where you can check where its shipping origin before checkout) and you dont have to settle because of shipping times. I can say for myself I have done it, but when you are ordering something this vital, a few days shipping shouldnt be enough to make a sacrifice like that.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom