Marshydro 90x60 2 in 1 grow tent lighting

• Thread starter EUClosetGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EUClosetGrower

EUClosetGrower

I want to get the 90x60 tent by marshydro but I’m not sure if I should use it as advertised (with different chambers). Is it better to have a seedling/veg/flower chamber instead of one big tent?
does using chambers give me flower faster?

Moshmen

Moshmen

You can’t veg and flower photos in the same space so you need the chambers or in my case o use separate tents- if ya want to run everything together at once autoflowers may be for you ?

EUClosetGrower

EUClosetGrower

I currently have a 50x70 chamber with autoflowers.
If I want to use photos I should use the different chambers?

Moshmen

Moshmen

I currently have a 50x70 chamber with autoflowers.
If I want to use photos I should use the different chambers?
You have to change the light cycle to make a photo plant flower (12/12) if ya put your seedlings in there they would flower right away, which some growers do.
personally I run 2 tents and my office . Lol one tent to veg (18/6) and run a auto to fill any space - veg for 3-5 weeks then to flower tent (12/12) they go - my office space has seedlings / and mother or two in natural light

EUClosetGrower

EUClosetGrower

I have now created 2 separate chambers for seedling and veg. I will use the whole 90x60 for flower but I can’t find a fitting light.
Mars hydro ts1000 seems to be a little bit too small so I should probably add a ts600 right?
That gives me 250w for less money than a spiderfarmer sf2000 which is only 200w.
How does this make sense??

Top Bottom