MARSHYDRO TSW 2000W

• Thread starter SlimkAA
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SlimkAA

SlimkAA

Hello lady's and gents!

Hope you all doing well and most important safe :)

Summer coming and i wanna move from old HPS600 to LED to reduce heat and for better. This one MarsHydro is comes as cheap budget lamp for around 250 for price and ive seen good coments. Or maybe you have in mind any other similar price led lamp what you think could work better.

If somebody is using it, could you give answer how it is working in overall?, is it good from seed to harvest? , what issues i might get with it ? what highs you hold from plants?

Thank you in advance!

whitexcloud

whitexcloud

I'd suggest getting a kingbrite quantum board instead.

119 for 240w. which is = 400w HPS
i think the 320ws are around 200 from memory.

Lordly

Lordly

Hello lady's and gents!

Hope you all doing well and most important safe :)

Summer coming and i wanna move from old HPS600 to LED to reduce heat and for better. This one MarsHydro is comes as cheap budget lamp for around 250 for price and ive seen good coments. Or maybe you have in mind any other similar price led lamp what you think could work better.

If somebody is using it, could you give answer how it is working in overall?, is it good from seed to harvest? , what issues i might get with it ? what highs you hold from plants?

Thank you in advance!
im using TSL2000,zero noise,heat is very low,you can separate drivers from the light and its a good option to decrease heat even more,plants are thriving,im in 3rd day of flower atm and light distance from top of the plants is 40cm,zero heat stress,i will lower it to 30cm as suggested from manufacturer or even more, also 3 years of warranty. you can pay more and get spider farmer or pay less to get kingbrite as whitexcloud said,imo i wouldnt risk for cheap lights from alibaba,if you got some budget,but also you can buy x2 kingbrite,many people here are pleased with kingbrite.

chineseeyedgrower

chineseeyedgrower

I'm using a timbergrow 4vs with vero 29's 3500K, it's 400w from the wall. I'm finishing up a grow right now of Girl Scout Cookies, and I got hand grenade size nugs, no exaggeration. Going from a 600 HPS, to LED your gonna see a huge difference in heat though. I'm doing a 707 Headband under a 315 CMH, with 3100K phillips bulb. The frost production is insane, but got a 5 more weeks give or take. I'm trying to see which is gonna produce better results, the vero's or 315. Keep us posted. Peace and stay safe.

whitexcloud

whitexcloud

I'm running a QB272 240w that you can see in my setup, very happy with kingbright, they do a 3 light / 320w model on alibaba

LM301H 320w == 600w HPS $186

LM301B 320w == 600w HPS $175

The LM301B will be more closer to the TSW2000, the H slightly but probably not noticably better again.
for $238 you can get 2x 240w's at $119 each. this 480w == 800w HPS

SlimkAA

SlimkAA

I'm running a QB272 240w that you can see in my setup, very happy with kingbright, they do a 3 light / 320w model on alibaba

LM301H 320w == 600w HPS $186

LM301B 320w == 600w HPS $175

The LM301B will be more closer to the TSW2000, the H slightly but probably not noticably better again.
for $238 you can get 2x 240w's at $119 each. this 480w == 800w HPS

WIll definitely have a look at this, thanks mate for clear info. much thanks

NGC7023

NGC7023

I'm using a TS1000, there's just a bit of heat, which suits me fine, as the ambient temperature is below 20 C. Plants are doing great!

Moshmen

Moshmen

im using TSL2000,zero noise,heat is very low,you can separate drivers from the light and its a good option to decrease heat even more,plants are thriving,im in 3rd day of flower atm and light distance from top of the plants is 40cm,zero heat stress,i will lower it to 30cm as suggested from manufacturer or even more, also 3 years of warranty. you can pay more and get spider farmer or pay less to get kingbrite as whitexcloud said,imo i wouldnt risk for cheap lights from alibaba,if you got some budget,but also you can buy x2 kingbrite,many people here are pleased with kingbrite.
I have both mars SP250 and kingbrite 240- running both in separate tents fir the time being I like both, there are pros and cons for everything both seem to be producing , in my case the mars runs about 10 degrees cooler, I don’t have enuff exhaust to cool the kingbrite correctly but workin on it.
Both lites have produced! My personal opinion is mars is just overpriced.

Lordly

Lordly

I have both mars SP250 and kingbrite 240- running both in separate tents fir the time being I like both, there are pros and cons for everything both seem to be producing , in my case the mars runs about 10 degrees cooler, I don’t have enuff exhaust to cool the kingbrite correctly but workin on it.
Both lites have produced! My personal opinion is mars is just overpriced.
+1

whitexcloud

whitexcloud

I left my 2x kingbrite running overnight and the room maxed at 30 deg no fans.

Its winter here though so I'm not worried. come summer my numbers could look a bit more bad but as i said I didnt even turn on my fans.

gonna use the exhaust for free house heating haha.

Top Bottom