Massive Recall

• Thread starter Snafu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Seed Buyer

Article made no mention of specific pesticides. I am curious what those are. Some states will not let you call Neem Oil a pest control instead it has to be sold as a leaf wash. Wander if it was some red tape bullshit like that?

R

rascali

If you click thru on the embedded links you can see some of the "test" results and get a better feel for the situation. (but it seems like those warehouses go to town on the myclo, imid and avid, even in flower. the problem is compounded by the dispersal of product throughout the concentrate and edible industries. the scary thing is, the testing facility mentions that only 10% of material tests clean!)

S

Snafu

The thing that bothers me about this all is a new station was the people responsible for bringing this to light. The state couldnt have care less before the news made an issue out of it (which I'm grateful the news did the story and tests) and the fact that the non commercial guys cannot get their gear tested any longer (unless this has changed recently).

The "state" claims to have the patients interests at heart if they do why is this even an issue? It's because they don't seem to care as much as they let on and are only bothered to take action after the news/private sector makes a large enough deal of the issues.

S

Snafu

If you click thru on the embedded links you can see some of the "test" results and get a better feel for the situation. (but it seems like those warehouses go to town on the myclo, imid and avid, even in flower. the problem is compounded by the dispersal of product throughout the concentrate and edible industries. the scary thing is, the testing facility mentions that only 10% of material tests clean!)
that's an absurb number :( and scary all in its own right.

You have to wonder where the breakdown is and is there any public records that we can check to look at who's doing it right and who is not (other than this story) o wish the testing companies has to make some of this info available to the general public (if they do make this info public I must have missed that part)

I'm gonna grow a third nipple, I used to eat edipures all day at work :(

Third nipple right next to the third eye.

Hopefully you don't get any lasting or delayed nasty reactions or health issues from this stuff!

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

The thing that bothers me about this all is a new station was the people responsible for bringing this to light. The state couldnt have care less before the news made an issue out of it (which I'm grateful the news did the story and tests) and the fact that the non commercial guys cannot get their gear tested any longer (unless this has changed recently).

The "state" claims to have the patients interests at heart if they do why is this even an issue? It's because they don't seem to care as much as they let on and are only bothered to take action after the news/private sector makes a large enough deal of the issues.
The state is unhappy at the amount of unregistered caregivers and high plant counts, so they are making it harder for patients to get cards, increased plant counts, etc. They want to push patients back to recreational, never medical, to ensure they get those tax dolla dolla bills y'all.

Earlier this year after contacting CannLabs about private testing services and costs:
Referred to:
[email protected]

720-636-0165

[email protected]

3888 E Mexico Ave Ste. 209

Denver, CO 80210

[Me]

Each potency test will cost $40. We will need .5-1 gram of the flowers, and .5 gram of concentrate for the potency test.
You would need to come drop them off in person at our Denver office. The turn around time is about 3-5 days, but there is an option to pay extra to expedite results.
Please let me know if you have any other questions or issues. Look forward to seeing you soon!
Best wishes,

[them]

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
I don't have much constructive to add to this conversation but I will say this.
Snafu is a military term to define the lack of communication between the head and body of any force, whereby the people making the orders do not have a real clear picture of actual events in the war zone, so the orders they give are usually too ridiculous to carry out. It's an acronym that means: Situation Normal, All Fucked Up

I find it all too appropriate that a person using the avatar "snafu" would post this article. I feel bad for any folks with medical need who don't have the access they need. It's a shame everyone can't grow their own

S

Snafu

I don't have much constructive to add to this conversation but I will say this.
Snafu is a military term to define the lack of communication between the head and body of any force, whereby the people making the orders do not have a real clear picture of actual events in the war zone, so the orders they give are usually too ridiculous to carry out. It's an acronym that means: Situation Normal, All Fucked Up

I find it all too appropriate that a person using the avatar "snafu" would post this article. I feel bad for any folks with medical need who don't have the access they need. It's a shame everyone can't grow their own

Fitting I'd say! Lol but I am in full agreement .

I am trying to set myself up to grow my own and get out of the mixing relying on (un)regulated potentially hazardous meds that do more harm than good.

Also if you were in the service thank you for that time!

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Fitting I'd say! Lol but I am in full agreement .

I am trying to set myself up to grow my own and get out of the mixing relying on (un)regulated potentially hazardous meds that do more harm than good.

Also if you were in the service thank you for that time!
Never been an armed service member, but with both grandfathers in the same military graveyard, I appreciate your sentiment.

Tripsick

Tripsick

Med grows don't have to test until July of this next year right?

If so.. wait till August to buy any of that crap..

R

rascali

Except that you forget that 90% of everything is crap (except MI, where i read it's 95%), and growing your own over-qualifies you in that situation. Invest a couple of grand and a few months of your time and when you find a few bugs, or your leaves turn fuzzy you will be here researching the magic chemical solutions. No insult intended, it's just what happens with humans. It's why we have laws and regulations - to protect us from ourselves!

Top Bottom