Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
Whats up farmers, i was jus wondering if nebody had used the master blaster additive yet an how u would compare the final result to say top booster by h&g or moab/hammerhead combo.

Also, ive never used a bloom addititive in the first weeks of flower to promote bud sites but the feed chart fromthe starter pack reccimend this; i was also wondering what were ppls results of this aswell with master blaster or any other bloom add.

So far i have been having awesome results with the starter pack and h&g aqua flakes as my base. I have never had healtier more lush plants everrr!! Thnx A1team. I thought the products were a little over hyped but now that im using them with the results im getting, i understand what all the fuss is about!!

Confu!!!

Confuten1

Supporter
Bump, fat line, gagger, rail...

Come on fam somebody has to have used this, anybody...
Confu...

S

Schwoop

Go by PPM's, hit them wk 1 at 100 ppm's, the wk 5 at 200, wk 6 at 250, you got a 9 wk'r hit them wk 7 to. Works just like Moab but better/cheaper.

Confuten1

Supporter
ok Schwoop, I added about 250 ppm of the master blaster last night(im feeding at 1100 now 100 seemed to low to make a diffrence) day 7 flower.

If it works like moab, do u suggest i use a hammerhead aswell for later in flower?

Confu...

Latest Cannabis Seeds

Sundae Cookies
Sold out

Sundae Cookies

Divine Genetics
Sundae Driver x GMO Cookies
Feminized
New
$200.00
Sunset Sherbet S1
Sold out