Master Kush x Bubble Gum, Querkle, Blue Cheese, White Widow and more!

• Thread starter MileHighChic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MileHighChic

MileHighChic

Thanks Trichomefan! These pics are not the best..I'll have to get out the good camera to show you the sparkle on the these buds.

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

thc.jpg
Finally resized my pics. hee hee...here is the OGRaskals Master Kush x Bubblegum 7 weeks into flowering under T8 lights. :damnhippie:

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

thc1.jpg
My TGA Querkle turning purple in it's 8th week of flowering. I just love this one!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Beautiful bud shots MileHighChic! I'm amazed that the fall leaf colors came out so soon weeks ago... Do you attribute this to genetics and/or cutting back on certain Nutrients? :wondering

S

Snafu

purdy ladies you have there! always nice seeing the girls throwing down good grows! and even better that you are from colorado

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

Thanks Snafu and Shady for checking it out. I think the fall colors came out because I have it pretty chilly in there at night..about 60 degrees. Sure is pretty to look at!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Lookin' good MHC! I can't wait to see my Querkle in full bloom. Good luck with the harvest.

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

Mucho gracias Rival79 and Gamers! I am very passionate about Mary Jane..love that girl.

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

:damnhippie:
dank6.jpg
Purple is my favorite color and Querkle has a great way of producing this hue.
dank5.jpg
dank4.jpg
dank2.jpg
dank1.jpg

B

Beasters X Haze

I should bring over my beaster male that finishes in 23 days. :giggle

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
sorry I missed out on your thread here - better late then never (I hope)

some tasty treats coming your way

peace

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

Motherlode..thanks for checking it out! I really appreciate everyone's compliments and comments. It is so fun to grow marijuana and I love the fact that THCFarmer allows us to share our passion with each other!:damnhippie:

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

Blessed with more sticky, stinky gooeyness Master Kush
rsz_danko_004.jpg
Querkle
rsz_1danko_002.jpg
dankore.jpg
[i
rsz_danko_005.jpg

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Looin' good mhc! My ladies r coming along fine. Gettn really big. Check in on my tga grow. It's gettn interesting.

winta

winta

i havent stopped in in a while! wow your girls are lookin great!

Top Bottom