Masterblend 3 Part Feeding Chart?

• Thread starter Shawnery
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
plumsmooth

plumsmooth

It's a balanced fertilizer. The American style of growing is to blast it with phosphorus, even though the plants only use available P, not absorb excess Phosphorus in flower. It only serves to cause problems with the plant. Cannabis is essentially the same nutrient requirements as determinant tomatoes, but they won't tell you that at the hydro store.

3 gm. MB, 2 gm Cal Nit Week 1-5
3.6 gm MB, 2 gm Cal Nit Week 6
3.6 gm MB, 1.66 gm Cal nit week 7+.
2.5 gm Potassium sulfate+ 25 ppm fulvic acid for flush
Monster yields without "bro science".
I am losing my mind with otherwise perfect looking plants except immediately as soon as I switch to Flower, within 6-10 Days I start to see K Potassium deficiency that usually stays managed and never progressed past edges of lower fan leaves and tips of younger fan leaves.

But something clearly is messed up. And honestly this is happening with other nutrient mixes as well. And I am completely stumped as to what it could be. My PH is High too but I do not have a trace of Iron or Zinc Deficiency! And I admit I top off very small Power Grower RDWC reservoirs sometimes for 2 weeks even though they are drinking 1.5 gallons per day. But i do that in Veg and have amazing plants with the addition of a little Cal/Mag for the fast growing large plants past 4-5 weeks getting ready for Flowering cycle...

If I can endlessly top off between Reservoir Changes in Veg with 3-4 foot plants then what the hell is going on in Flower as soon as I switch the lights to 12/12?

Is it really possible with all that Potassium in MB that I still need more K. Or -- and tying back to something I read here -- is it possible that I am giving too much Antagonist Nutrients ala Calcium Nitrogen during the Transition. I genuinely believe the nutrient Demand Profile immediately changes as soon as I flip the light. And I am lazy I know and I have modified 5x reservoirs for my Power Growers but I really want to think I can dial in the same perfect Ration in Flowering such that I can TOP OFF just like I do in Veg for a week or 2 without problem avoiding some build up of unused Nutrients that might be antagonizing the system>?

K

Kamisama

Hi, do we have a working feeding chart (with EC, ppm) for mastreblend, calcinit, epsom I could use as reference?

plumsmooth

plumsmooth

I forgot to add for RDWC...
For RDWC simply figure out how much they drink (nutrients) Mine are between 6-700 PPM during Flowering. Since I grow monsters in Veg, later stage Veg, they can drink over 1300+ PPm if I let them get real big i.e. 4 ft tall by over 3-4 ft wide. Early Veg usually I start them around the same as in Flower -- about 6-700 PPM! .5 Conversion U.S.A BTW.... Sometimes I am tempted to feed more but then the PPM just goes up as they drink more water proportionately... My Problm is I tend to run TOO small individual waterfarm/Power-Grower style Reservoirs with large plants and eventually they consume all the Calcium or Potasium before I top up!

B

Better421

Anyone using the new MB 0-20-42 yet? Would love to compare notes

Clearbluesky

Clearbluesky

Yes I'm using it on some autos and is doing ok, I use RO water and mix it in 5 gallon bucket then dilute it down to 600 ppm in my reservoir. Got the plants curing right now that will probably be 20 o/z when cured. The buds on the auto in picture are fatter than a pop can.mixture is this.
MB- 15 grams
Epsom salts - 11 -1/2 grams
Calcium nitrate - 20 grams

Screenshot 20240401 192953
Screenshot 20240401 193011
Clearbluesky

Clearbluesky

Mint to say I got three plants curing right now that should be 20 o/z and the two in above picture are still growing.

Top Bottom