masters mistress

• Thread starter slausongardens
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
slausongardens

slausongardens

anyone ever heard of this one??? ive seen it at some clubs and its some dank.

so yesterday i came up on a clone of it so now im interested in what it is cuz im excited to grow this one out. i assume its master kush crossed with something like cinderella or space queen or something like that.

also got a grape ape x master kush, raspberry bubba and peacemaker og whatever that is. i got so many ogs going i guess ill see which ones are the standouts.. i got larry, tahoe, fire og, hells angels og, high octane og, skywalker og, deep chunk x tahoe, cypress hill og, earth og, woody og and i just harvested a diablo thats RIDICULOUS it'll be hard to beat that one but we'll see.

but back to the masters mistress, any info?

sticky icky

sticky icky

Phuck yeah bro sounds like u got some serious fire on your hands sick cuts....I hope the cuts u just got turn out to be killer.....

slausongardens

slausongardens

so i did a search on it and found that jackmayoffer runs a strain called silverback that he found from seeds out of a bag of masters mistress.

this is a quote from him about it..

"Its an Og strain that comes from Nor Cal I belive its Legend OG crossed with something? I havent been abel to get a straight answer its bomb ass smoke straight fucking fire..JACK"

this makes me a lot more excited, really glad to hear its an og strain and if its really a cross of legends og that would be insane cuz i know how rare that strain is. so im hella hype on the outcome of this one. but i dont know about the norcal thing cuz ive seen it in a lot of LA clubs but never heard about it up north, unless maybe it got popular in LA and never really got around up north.

any more info would be nice.

E

el_tenador

I take it you like your OGs, lol. Good score bro, legend is highly sought after rite now.

slausongardens

slausongardens

well i was burnt out on the ogs so i went on a search of all these other genetics trying to find something that was just as good but not og. i found some good ones but still nothing as consistantly as good as the ogs and none of it gets as good of prices as the ogs, and the ogs always go fast. so this run i just wanted to max it out with ogs cuz thats what the people want. although im still searching for some special phenos that rival the kushes.

Ganjafarmer562

Ganjafarmer562

Woody OG

Noticed the mention of Woody OG by slauson gardens. I have a shit ton of OG strains right now but lost my Woody over a year ago. Do you have photos of it? I would be willing to trade for it and maybe another couple strains if you were interested. I have one of my spots right near you as I exit slauson daily to garden!
I currently carry 15 diff OG strains: Raskal OG, Lemon OG, White Fire, Tahoe OG, OG #18, OG Kush (reserva privada cut), Kosher Kush, Larry OG, Lost Coast OG, SFV OG, Deadhead OG, Diablo OG, White OG, Bikers Kush (HA OG bx1) and what I call MS OG named after the dude I got it from.
I also have at least 30 non OG strains if you still were looking that direction.

T

TreFarmer

Slauson...
Thhis sounds nice... Jack don't fuck around!
Oh! Check yer pm

EmeraldTriangleSeeds

EmeraldTriangleSeeds

Emerald Triangle Seeds
anyone ever heard of this one??? ive seen it at some clubs and its some dank.

so yesterday i came up on a clone of it so now im interested in what it is cuz im excited to grow this one out. i assume its master kush crossed with something like cinderella or space queen or something like that.

also got a grape ape x master kush, raspberry bubba and peacemaker og whatever that is. i got so many ogs going i guess ill see which ones are the standouts.. i got larry, tahoe, fire og, hells angels og, high octane og, skywalker og, deep chunk x tahoe, cypress hill og, earth og, woody og and i just harvested a diablo thats RIDICULOUS it'll be hard to beat that one but we'll see.

but back to the masters mistress, any info?

this one is fire....i tried it a few weeks back while in mendo!!

L

leo

i got some of that masters mistress in a down town Los Angeles dispensary and its pretty dank

T

ThC Suzie

Woody OG

Noticed the mention of Woody OG by slauson gardens. I have a shit ton of OG strains right now but lost my Woody over a year ago. Do you have photos of it? I would be willing to trade for it and maybe another couple strains if you were interested. I have one of my spots right near you as I exit slauson daily to garden!
I currently carry 15 diff OG strains: Raskal OG, Lemon OG, White Fire, Tahoe OG, OG #18, OG Kush (reserva privada cut), Kosher Kush, Larry OG, Lost Coast OG, SFV OG, Deadhead OG, Diablo OG, White OG, Bikers Kush (HA OG bx1) and what I call MS OG named after the dude I got it from.
I also have at least 30 non OG strains if you still were looking that direction.

That diablo strain is FIRE!

Latest posts

Top Bottom