min. order 100 for 2.50$/unit
70 cents/unit for 1000+
50 cents/unit for 5000 and up
30 cents/unit for 100,000 and up

Seeds are shipped from Spain

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
I would like some but never in a million year would I need 100, maybe 5 or 10 :-)

nemgrower202

nemgrower202

You’re trying to sell seeds and you don’t have any pictures of the product. 🤔 be crazy to buy that stuff.
Actually im a registered grower in the EU with COA which I provide with every serious inquiry.
Picture are easy to fake an actual certificate which I have is quite a different story.
As for pictures I have those as well I was about to post them on here later today.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Actually im a registered grower in the EU with COA which I provide with every serious inquiry.
Picture are easy to fake an actual certificate which I have is quite a different story.
As for pictures I have those as well I was about to post them on here later today.
You can’t fake a certificate? Are you talking about a license or a certificate? Two totally different things and both can be fictitiously faked. But anywho, good luck in your sales.

nemgrower202

nemgrower202

You can’t fake a certificate? Are you talking about a license or a certificate? Two totally different things and both can be fictitiously faked. But anywho, good luck in your sales.
Lol, an actual COA comes with a reference number issued by the laboratory. All you have to do is contact the lab with reference number and verify if it is authentic or fake.
I really don't understand why there is always someone such as yourself who is full of negativity, if you are such a downer please keep it you yourself I don't need such unprofessional behavior and vibes.
thanks

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Lol, an actual COA comes with a reference number issued by the laboratory. All you have to do is contact the lab with reference number and verify if it is authentic or fake.
I really don't understand why there is always someone such as yourself who is full of negativity, if you are such a downer please keep it you yourself I don't need such unprofessional behavior and vibes.
thanks
Oh no brother. I’m just saying, all can be faked. Never said yours was...that’s you assuming. Lots of fakes and frauds in the industry. It is what it is. Your product looks great. Not a downer. Everyone loves me here at the farm. Happy grows and sales.
Burnz

nemgrower202

nemgrower202

Oh no brother. I’m just saying, all can be faked. Never said yours was...that’s you assuming. Lots of fakes and frauds in the industry. It is what it is. Your product looks great. Not a downer. Everyone loves me here at the farm. Happy grows and sales.
Burnz
Ok thanks man, my apologies.

SystemUpdate

SystemUpdate

What’s up man, I’m curious about these seeds. Can you tell me More about the breeder, how you came to acquire them, your experience with growing them out, and what kind of variation to expect? and did you ever get around to sharing the COA? Thanks brotha

Latest posts

Top Bottom