Maui wowwi fem on blumats

• Thread starter Stoobeey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Stoobeey

Stoobeey

Hey everyone,
I took a big break from growing and I'm back in the saddle after torturing some autos learning how to work with the blumats (madly underwatered lol).

But I'm pretty happy with this girl! Just a few days since flip. Under a growers choice 680e in a 7 gal smart pot with 1 long and short carrot and an extra drip point. I do a top dress right before I flip, and I'll do one more after stretch. I've got a couple of sour martian hazes that'll join her within the week too, just need em to size up a bit in their new pots.
Blumats are a god send on my back holy crap.

Cheers! Will update in a week or so.
20220322_225710.jpg

Stoobeey

Stoobeey

Stretch was quick and flowers are setting in on the giant Maui. And 2 different sour martian haze phenos have joined the flower club. Sadly the other 3 strains I planted were all male.

Let's see how well I can keep up with filling the blumat bucket as the big girl was drinking pretty fast.

I'll top dress the Maui this weekend to be sure she makes it thru end of flower. I've never had a plant this size before.

20220331 223049

Stoobeey

Stoobeey

I added an inkbird humidity controller to my tent yesterday. Managing the dehuey in the morning at lights off till noon is stupid. Not to mention it's running more than necessary (since it's sensing the room not the tent rh).

Doing a great job so far. Trying to add some extra automation between blumat and controllers so I can leave town easily (blumats rock for that . I went for 8 days no problem except the one lady who's water I shit of on accident lol woops she died).

Should also know if spraying colloidal silver on this bottom branch of Maui works to make fem pollen sacks in the next week.

freezeland2

freezeland2

Hey everyone,
I took a big break from growing and I'm back in the saddle after torturing some autos learning how to work with the blumats (madly underwatered lol).

But I'm pretty happy with this girl! Just a few days since flip. Under a growers choice 680e in a 7 gal smart pot with 1 long and short carrot and an extra drip point. I do a top dress right before I flip, and I'll do one more after stretch. I've got a couple of sour martian hazes that'll join her within the week too, just need em to size up a bit in their new pots.
Blumats are a god send on my back holy crap.

Cheers! Will update in a week or so.
View attachment 1228756
I use Blumat too, work very well.

GreenFlexTiger420

GreenFlexTiger420

Is anybody here know if you can put let's say organic inputs in the blumat I was hasty and bought a 12 pack and I am in coco well in both all of my grow is coco and I am trying to gather local ingredients for living soil so for now I kinda jumped the gun? Or I can put organic inputs in the water for the blumat all answers are appreciated keep on rocking your grows huys

PrimoClonesCanada

PrimoClonesCanada

Supporter
Is anybody here know if you can put let's say organic inputs in the blumat I was hasty and bought a 12 pack and I am in coco well in both all of my grow is coco and I am trying to gather local ingredients for living soil so for now I kinda jumped the gun? Or I can put organic inputs in the water for the blumat all answers are appreciated keep on rocking your grows huys
Do not put organics through your blumats, will almost surely clog your 3mm drip line
Rule of thumb is if it dissolves into your water well and stays mixed in its good to go. Usually with coco people use salt based nutes with the blumats.

GreenFlexTiger420

GreenFlexTiger420

Then I am fucked I am in day 3 of pre flower week and the lady's started to chog water like a water pump and I am hand watering not really 🙃 smart of me but I'll find something

PrimoClonesCanada

PrimoClonesCanada

Supporter
As for your living soil, tis what I do😁
Mix promix with recommended rate for container garden from Gaia green all purpose 4-4-4, I also ad some dolomite lime, crushed oyster shell, Insect frass and near meal. You don't have to add the other stuff, I had gnats before so I bought the neem so I use it still as I have a big bag. Dolomite you might want to add a some to help buffer ph but promix already has some in it, I just add extra.

Anyways let that cook for 3-4 weeks and your good for just tap water. I have to top dress all through flower with all purpose and power bloom 2-8-4 starting at minimum 2 weeks into flower. If I have a big plant I might top dress as soon as I flip or even before as bigger plants obviously go through the nutes in the container quicker. Unless you are in a huge bed or container your going to need to top dress in flower or you will end up with deficiencies.

The starter mix- some people use both all purpose and power bloom in the original mix like a 75% all purpose 25% power bloom so you got some in there already for the start of flower. You can experiment with different ratios.
I do the same thing with my top dress.
Start at 100% all purpose start of flower for that stretch and work my way to 100% power bloom by second last to last top dress. I top dress every 2 weeks or whenever I feel they will need it.
This grow I'm doing 50/50 for all top dresses and see how that works this time.

Some of the organic dry nutes take a long time to break up and be available to the plant , so it's good to keep using your soil and just reamend it after each round. Add back 50% of original mix and cook again. I've done this for 3 years I think.
But I think I should lighten up on the nutes when I reamend as I think she's getting a bit hot. Plus I should not have reamended with dolomite lime every time as I think it's giving me slight problems. So now I don't put in dolomite when I reamend.
I'm just using the all purpose and the power bloom.

Hope this helps
Happy growing

PrimoClonesCanada

PrimoClonesCanada

Supporter
Then I am fucked I am in day 3 of pre flower week and the lady's started to chog water like a water pump and I am hand watering not really 🙃 smart of me but I'll find something
If you want to add some organic inputs mixed with water you just hand water it in.
A few times a grow I'll hand water in Neptune fish and seaweed
Blumats just stop watering till it senses it getting dry again. Love these things😁

PrimoClonesCanada

PrimoClonesCanada

Supporter
I have heard of someone using pure blend product line with them but I think he would end up with clogs every once in awhile. But he did it, I would not recommend it though.

GreenFlexTiger420

GreenFlexTiger420

Thanks guys though I am not from the USA so getting the same brands you guys are knowledgeable on is hard for me
As for your living soil, tis what I do😁
Mix promix with recommended rate for container garden from Gaia green all purpose 4-4-4, I also ad some dolomite lime, crushed oyster shell, Insect frass and near meal. You don't have to add the other stuff, I had gnats before so I bought the neem so I use it still as I have a big bag. Dolomite you might want to add a some to help buffer ph but promix already has some in it, I just add extra.

Anyways let that cook for 3-4 weeks and your good for just tap water. I have to top dress all through flower with all purpose and power bloom 2-8-4 starting at minimum 2 weeks into flower. If I have a big plant I might top dress as soon as I flip or even before as bigger plants obviously go through the nutes in the container quicker. Unless you are in a huge bed or container your going to need to top dress in flower or you will end up with deficiencies.

The starter mix- some people use both all purpose and power bloom in the original mix like a 75% all purpose 25% power bloom so you got some in there already for the start of flower. You can experiment with different ratios.
I do the same thing with my top dress.
Start at 100% all purpose start of flower for that stretch and work my way to 100% power bloom by second last to last top dress. I top dress every 2 weeks or whenever I feel they will need it.
This grow I'm doing 50/50 for all top dresses and see how that works this time.

Some of the organic dry nutes take a long time to break up and be available to the plant , so it's good to keep using your soil and just reamend it after each round. Add back 50% of original mix and cook again. I've done this for 3 years I think.
But I think I should lighten up on the nutes when I reamend as I think she's getting a bit hot. Plus I should not have reamended with dolomite lime every time as I think it's giving me slight problems. So now I don't put in dolomite when I reamend.
I'm just using the all purpose and the power bloom.

Hope this helps
Happy growing
Thanks man for the great tips though I am not from the USA so using brands you have there is pretty hard to get here but I do need to remake soil for a fabric pot for the next grow to start with the living soil properly and find a good recipe
to a good piece of dirt 😀 thanks for the help guys love and lots of green growth to all

GreenFlexTiger420

GreenFlexTiger420

I love how I start writing take a hit from the bong then start to write the same sentence in a different way then post and realize that lmao 🤣 🤣

PrimoClonesCanada

PrimoClonesCanada

Supporter
I'm from Canada and I don't think they sell Gaia green in the states. But they have similar products, any dry amendment all purpose and flower mix should work.

Stoobeey

Stoobeey

Far as I've read keep it RO water only. The inputs can clog up the 8mm tubing for sure. Mold I'm sure would be another issue down the line

Top Bottom