Max Yield Expo

• Thread starter pRiMo303
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pRiMo303

pRiMo303

What's up farmers? Linking w a friend from icmag forums for lunch and going to the expo. Just curious if anyone else was going and wanted to have a little pow wow before hand.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

We solidarity, motiv303 and myself will most likely be there

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Haha I'm talkin to that fool now. I'll call him out lololol

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

oh yeah i'll be there...expo's tomorrow from 12-5. no idea where it is I usually space on that until I'm late getting there haha. But yeah I'll be cruising down from boulder tomorrow morning sometime shoot me a message if you'll be there!

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

I'll have a ton f samples. Msg me If you wanna have a pow wow!

If you've never ridden the hype train ill have some gsc in hand as well. As well as like ten ogs and a buncha other shit

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

^ your about to be dissapointed. They don't like/want or support our industry. If its anything like past expos in Denver it's pretty much cut and dry to the point. No herb.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Jeez, what's up with that? Even here in Cali we get to burn at these events.

coloradochem

coloradochem

Theres a big ole sign that says no drugs no smoking no backpacks. Tickets are 10 if u dont print the free one offtjier site.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
^ your about to be dissapointed. They don't like/want or support our industry. If its anything like past expos in Denver it's pretty much cut and dry to the point. No herb.
They love/need and support our industry. But they can't admit their product is for use to break federal law. Obviously they like us, the only states they even have this expo in are ONLY states with medicinal cannabis laws...keep it on the d.l. and burn away in the parking lot, it's not the cannabis cup...lol

muir

muir

meh. I prefer it when it was the "dope grower underground"

all I saw was a bunch of folk who still think you can get rich quick

Top Bottom