Maximum room temperature?

• Thread starter Planet Maker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Planet Maker

What is the Maximum room temperature I can have before causing wilting and stopping growth?

What's the maximum time you can have those high temperatures?

What's the idea room temperature?

R

Rural_GrowOp

Maximum imo is 90 degrees F
I wouldn't want to be at 90 for more then an hour tops
Ideal is around 78

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
I successfully pulled around 80-90 oz from 4 x 600w that were running at a constant 45 deg c thats 113 deg F.

All was fine, infact was more then fine. Just I have 3000 cmh exhaust and 2000 cmh in.

B

been

Seems to me that humidity is the thing to worry about. I've had plants that didn't burn until I turned on the a/c.

T

Titoon_29

Temperature is not the only issue, air flow is also.

high temperature needs big air flow....

still i would nt go for more than 28/30 degrees C. The warmer, the harder it gets to control the grow : nutrients, watering, pests are getting out of control very quickly.

i wonder how you manage to grow under 45degrees herbalizor... probably due to big air flow...but i m sure not a lot of people would be able to...

++

F

Fear

NO keep the air moving man. I went into a room on monday to add a 240v outlet. Had to be 100f. Had no exhaust just an open door and a 6"tube on the ground. But he's purples were growing just not very purple. They were smaller too but that could be hs strain, club weed. I didn't get it but he has only been growing a year. I made a couple suggestions and went on my way.

F

Fear

I successfully pulled around 80-90 oz from 4 x 600w that were running at a constant 45 deg c thats 113 deg F.

All was fine, infact was more then fine. Just I have 3000 cmh exhaust and 2000 cmh in.

The lights were 113f or was the room that's about a grahm a watt at high heats. Was everything dense herbalizor? Should I say a normal grow?

P

Planet Maker

I seem to be right on in all your suggestions but I'm getting a bit of wilting and lower fans leaves droping, my humidity is around 50%
Thanks all

G

gghtides

i run about 95 degrees at the end of 12 hr day but i start at 2 in the morning when its cool out i use two good fans for air flow and to circulate co2 no problemo

B

been

Throw up some pics and we'll put our heads together for you. How's light intensity at the drooping leaves?

L

likeakite

Foxtailing of colas, bleaching leaves, airy buds, hermism, these are the stuff we notice when its consistently over about 90deg.

F

Fear

My foxtailing is from the cerrtain strain and my shooting powder My temps never go above 78 and I have Co2. I'm sure it does happen because of heat but.

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah it was a bang on normal grow.

you must remember tho I normally use 50lt pots on large grow, but I still had to feed those monters every 12 hours or so.

Really dense SD 2.5 and NYCD buds. Actually the nycd tripped out and foxtailed slightly, but that was from radial heat from close proximity to the bulb.

Infact that was the last heat wave the UK had in 2006. Ah those were the days. LOL. i

Ill try and find some shots. Not that it proves it was that hot tho. But the main problem was smell.

Even with all that airflow and such neg pressure that the door would rip off if the intakes got switched off, I could still smell it in the corridor leading to the grow. This smell faded once the heat died down/

Top Bottom