May need to grow the seeds

• Thread starter Snakeskins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Snakeskins

Snakeskins

Hi farmers. So I tried to germinate my only 3 seeds and only got 1 to sprout (strain: 2 Scoops). If it turns out to be male, I will undoubtedly need it's seeds. I know all tips and tricks to grow a female plant but I had never put my efforts into a male plant before. Is there anything I should know or is it any different from growing females? The faster I can harvest seeds (if it turns out male), the better. Is there a time period I should keep it in veg?
May need to grow the seeds

W8ing4Buds

W8ing4Buds

But if you get female and still want seeds you can reverse one branch to male and make as many FEMINISED seeds as you want

W8ing4Buds

W8ing4Buds

You can collect pollen for the next grow and make regular seeds

Snakeskins

Snakeskins

Ok what about this. The smoke shops in my area actually sell some hemp, cbd product (where weed is legal) that I can see is kind of "seedy". How about that to get out of a pinch?

Nugg

Nugg

It's not Worth your time... your really need feminized seeds.. bottom line..your going to have to bite the bullet and order some..

Snakeskins

Snakeskins

It's not Worth your time... your really need feminized seeds.. bottom line..your going to have to bite the bullet and order some..
Why wouldn't those seeds be worth it?

Nugg

Nugg

I don't see the point of not knowing what you are growing....hemp grows in the ditchs still

BigCube

BigCube

Why wouldn't those seeds be worth it?

Hemp legally has to have less than like 0.5% THC. Anything you get would be better for making rope than dope.

Just order seeds man, they are like 10 bucks each or less.

W8ing4Buds

W8ing4Buds

I would say keep this plant. From the questions you posted i would say you are a novice grower and some experience would not hurt.

Maybe is just me but i buy all my seeds and with the tecnik i use in 10 year i have 100% germination rate with bought seeds.
I wish you all the best with future grows.

Snakeskins

Snakeskins

I would say keep this plant. From the questions you posted i would say you are a novice grower and some experience would not hurt.

Maybe is just me but i buy all my seeds and with the tecnik i use in 10 year i have 100% germination rate with bought seeds.
I wish you all the best with future grows.
I have a better idea. Population bomb. I went to the smoke shop and mission accomplished. Now I have numerous Cherry Wine seeds (potential female carriers) and a new connect to buy normal seeds at a dollar a pop!

Cherry Wine: .2% thc 14% cbd.

20200207 113315
20200207 113325
Snakeskins

Snakeskins

Maybe not a population bomb but I like the way it sounds XD

Top Bottom