Mayan Microzyme

• Thread starter HOT CARGO
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

HOT CARGO

just got this stuff, i have used many mycorrhizae products with great results.
the roots love it and plants show it,hehe
i think this stuff is going to be very good additive to your organic grow.

here some more info on the product:

Mayan Microzyme is a highly concentrated 100% organic full-spectrum bacterial/enzymatic media inoculant and activator with biological nitrogen fixation (BNF) - produces nitrogen naturally.

What does Mayan Microzyme do?
Produces nitrogen, regulates nitrogen, mineralizes nutrients, builds organic matter, and improves soil structure and nutrient availability and uptake in many hydroponics media (primary, secondary and micro-nutrients).
How does it work?
The formula contains 20 species of non-pathogenic microorganisms and enzymes, including free-living nitrogen fixing and nitrifying bacteria that directly and indirectly help in the fixation, mineralization and uptake of all fertilizers and other nutrients, be they organic, conventional, or mineral in origin.
Product presentation:
Liquid concentrate in Pints, Quarts, and Gallon size..
Micro-encapsulated non-pathogenic microorganisms and enzymes suspended in a proprietary formula of 100% organic extracts containing polypeptides, polysaccharides and carbonic hydrates.
Microorganisms in formula:
Primary: Azotobacter vinelandii, Clostridium pasteurianum.
Secondary: Actinomycetes, Arthrospira, Aspergillus, Bacillus, Nitrobacter, Nitrococcus, Nitrosomonas, Nostoc, Lactobacter, Micrococcus, Pseudomonas, Rhizobium, and Trichoderma amongst others.
Nitrogen-fixing cells from plants: Alder Tree, Soybean, Peanut, Clover, and Alfalfa.
Nitrogen-fixing cells from lichen and blue-green algae: Nostoc, Azolla, Spirulina.
Effects:
The bacteria and enzymes in Mayan Microzyme manufacture nitrogen and humus, increases the availability of nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, calcium, magnesium, sulfur and micro-nutrients, builds organic matter, and improves media structure and fertility in general. These bacteria and enzymes were selected for their production of natural growth hormones and antibiotics. In effect, the Mayan Microzyme helps produce more vigorous plants, increasing their biological defenses against disease, insect pressure, and improves crop yields and quality.
Certificates and registrations:
OMRI listed, IFOAM (Bioagricert) certified.
Method of action:
When activated and applied, Mayan Microzyme initiates a process of colonization mainly in the rhizosphere. Once the microorganism colonies are established, the media will contain a wide variety of aerobic, anaerobic and facultative microorganisms. The media of choice (be it soil or hydroponic media) will have better physio-chemical characteristics and the microorganisms present in Mayan Microzyme will work directly and indirectly in the fixation, mineralization and uptake of fertilizers and other plant nutrients, be they organic, conventional or mineral in origin.

peace

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
This is some real interesting stuff coming out of Humboldt Nutrients, I have the complete line on the way right now to do some side by side experiments. They have an organic regime as well as one that is just a click or two off OMRI cert...

Humboldt Nutrients

Tex

H

HOT CARGO

yeah TK

ill be running theres nutrients very soon too, looks like my cup o tea,hehe

peace

thesoftdrugbaron

thesoftdrugbaron

mite do a test run with these nutes... some day..:-) they do sound good for the pro

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
running the new Pura Vida Organics by technaflora now, it to looks promising

peace

Man, we are on the same path...I have the early "beta" releases of Pura Vida here in the states on the way now. They have strained the actual release a couple more times to make it more friendly to hydroponic setups.

What supplements are ya goin to use? I was thinkin the entire ammendment line from Roots Organics or the Humboldt Nutrients line of ammendments...you can get an OMRI regime goin either way.

Tex

H

HOT CARGO

hehe

yeah the Pura Vida just got to my local grow shop, and i was told to be first to buy it,hehe

i start using the grow & bloom as a one part for the flower.
in veg i use a lot mycorrhizae in any form i can find. still mix in some wormcastings in to the mix ,very light. if my roots are big and strong iam very happy.
then in flower is just the fert in water.
i never grow the same way,hehe i keep lerning and trying new shit every time just about,hehe
i know it can get confusing , but i cant just grow one way. i need to keep trying new stuff,thats what makes it such a learning fun experience ,hehe so far its been a blast ,haha
lets see how this Vida works out

peace

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
hehe

yeah the Pura Vida just got to my local grow shop, and i was told to be first to buy it,hehe

i start using the grow & bloom as a one part for the flower.
in veg i use a lot mycorrhizae in any form i can find. still mix in some wormcastings in to the mix ,very light. if my roots are big and strong iam very happy.
then in flower is just the fert in water.
i never grow the same way,hehe i keep lerning and trying new shit every time just about,hehe
i know it can get confusing , but i cant just grow one way. i need to keep trying new stuff,thats what makes it such a learning fun experience ,hehe so far its been a blast ,haha
lets see how this Vida works out

peace

We are cut from very similar cloth my friend...I like to think my growin style is ever evolving, fluid, for lack of a better word, I learn something new every day and I have been at it for awhile now...I love this shit....

I have the entire line from Humboldt Nutrients on the way already so I can do some side by sides here at the ranch

Tex

H

HOT CARGO

hehe, yeah got to keep on moving forward and trying new ideas and learning more and more

TK this will be a great show to see how the Humboldt Nutrients work out for you.
looks like they cover everything you need to keep your plants happy and maybe big and tasty too,hehe
for now i just use theres Mayan Microzyme , Myco Maximum and Humboldt Roots.
after the Pura Vida, ill run the whole line from Humboldt Nutrients and by then you sure will have some important tips for us all on how to use them best.
this is just the beginning,hehe

peace

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I just saw the ads for "Organicare" from Botanicare and it should be available in the next couple of months......I am already in line at the warehouse for the first batches of that complete line......supposedly OMRI cert accross the board so we will see..

Big up Treg!!!

Tex

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
Yep......that Organicare is some good stuff. Ive been using a few of their things. They make a good foliar combo.

7oh7 lowcal

I have been using the mayan before mayan became a part of the humboldt nutrient line.

from what i know it is bacteria encapsulated enzymes and bacteria that is innoculated when given the right conditions, oxygen and sugar...the source for all bacteria. We have used it up against other nitrogen fixing bacterias and this is by far the iriest.. MAYAN is not a nutrient it is a nitrogen bacteria/enzyme that should not be used any later than the 2 or 3 week of flower, so i wouldnt compare it to pura vida or organicare because those two are nutrients.

http://www.humboldtnutrients.com/

it is updated with the new master a&b schedule. it is way better. the testers know whats up.

S

santacruzgardener

I first started using humboldt nutes like a year and a half ago when advanced nutes started going down hill and getting more expensive. It was soooo cheap when I first started, now they have adjusted their prices a little bit. Anyone tried the big up powder? I swear by that stuff

Top Bottom