Maybe The Coco & Not The Nutes?

• Thread starter k1w1ed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.X

Mr.X

Dont spray M once yer lights are on, the water beads will act like magnifying glasses N burn holes on the leaf surface + if you get 1 drop on a hot bulb its gonna EXPLODE. Hit M up tomorrow right b4 lights on or tonight when you turn m off. The Skywalker might be doin better because of genetics. You said the 1 givin you a hard time is an East Coast Sour Diesel, right ? The Sativa genotype is less tolerant of high ppm's N isnt too fond of Nitrogen believe it or not. You could always do a lil phenotype huntin. Check and see wich is doin best, make a bunch of clones start over slowly under fluorescents and you'll already have a better workin knowledge of the plants likes N dislikes. Dial it in man, you have the will and the balls bro. GO 4 IT !!! best of luck 2u man. HMU whenever you like with a question , idea, whatever, thats what this comunities all about. GN

Mr.X

Mr.X

By the way... judging by the lines i saw on the last pic your using a magnetic ballast, right ? If so you can get something called a splitter N run two 600w HPS of a 1kw ballast. Get better faster growth from multiple sources of light.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I foliar in full sun (unless it's a product that specifically says it's phototoxic) and under lights. :o
I feed when the pots are light...that Is now about half way through each 18hr day
Ok, I have to recommend against that. Like tobh says, you can water the hell out of coir and your plants will never become overwatered.
Shit wrong button!
Flipping room on Monday If she gets healthy again or not, On the verge of being put outside though hermies out next to other strains that I have been trying with same nutes media and environment (Albert walker is twice her size) that are healthy and ready to flip. Agree, sort of looking for troubles to arise. not intentionally mistreating though. Easier to work it all out in this room where running 7 strains at a time in same environment as bigger rooms.
Anywho... Foliar with epson salts tomorrow? Or would it be better to hit today 5 hrs into 18?
Thanks for advice and I will look into sprayNgrow
View attachment 529261
Foliar now. The problem that you've posted is something I still associate with pH parameters, but you said you're getting about 6.1 out, right? Give it a day or three, stuff happens fast in coir.

k1w1ed

k1w1ed

I foliar in full sun (unless it's a product that specifically says it's phototoxic) and under lights. :eek:

Ok, I have to recommend against that. Like tobh says, you can water the hell out of coir and your plants will never become overwatered.

That is helpfull. I am definitely liking this coir more and more!
So as long as I keep my EC in check I can make a feed schedule all the way through flowering for each strain. That is what I was aiming for. I did foliar after raising lights couple of feet this morning, cheers.
When I flushed the runoff after 15gal tested @1.0EC & 6.1 pH & on your suggestion I'm going to raise the feed pH to 6 now.

Foliar now. The problem that you've posted is something I still associate with pH parameters, but you said you're getting about 6.1 out, right? Give it a day or three, stuff happens fast in coir.
Cheers seamaide

k1w1ed

k1w1ed

Cheers seamaide
That is helpfull. I am definitely liking this coir more and more!
So as long as I keep my EC in check I can make a feed schedule all the way through flowering for each strain. That is what I was aiming for. I did foliar after raising lights couple of feet this morning, cheers.
When I flushed the runoff after 15gal tested @1.0EC & 6.1 pH & on your suggestion I'm going to raise the feed pH to 6 now.

k1w1ed

k1w1ed

By the way... judging by the lines i saw on the last pic your using a magnetic ballast, right ? If so you can get something called a splitter N run two 600w HPS of a 1kw ballast. Get better faster growth from multiple sources of light.
I have the new gavita e series daisy chained to controller

k1w1ed

k1w1ed

Wrong button again!
Will be flowering under gavitas cheers for advise and your time.

Mr.X

Mr.X

Wrong button again!
Will be flowering under gavitas cheers for advise and your time.
No problem bro, thats what were here 4. Support amongst like minded people. ( the comment on magnetic was because of those somewhat black bars on one of the last pix) RF interference of some kind. BoNNNnng wrong button? LMAO... im glad yer havin fun man. That's how it should B. Im glad 4u. Keep up the good work and best of luck 2u.

k1w1ed

k1w1ed

No problem bro, thats what were here 4. Support amongst like minded people. ( the comment on magnetic was because of those somewhat black bars on one of the last pix) RF interference of some kind. BoNNNnng wrong button? LMAO... im glad yer havin fun man. That's how it should B. Im glad 4u. Keep up the good work and best of luck 2u.
Cheers m8 always having fun and never disrespectfull. I am hella computer illiterate and I kept hitting the "post reply" button instead of "upload file" " button" I guess it would be called a key? As in a typewriter but it's on my phone and I hit it with my thumb (left or right thumb now, getting that good!) so called it a button!
So you are correct They are old school Magnetic MH with big fat m47 1000's...I like them in there for lighting up the whole room especially with my cieling height! My veg rooms(the ones that are about the money) are set up with AgroMax T5s.

Top Bottom