Maybe the weird description I’ve seen

• Thread starter TheBadChoice
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheBadChoice

TheBadChoice

Wish this had Pics to go with it.
Well I just find the to ID gender harder than usual a weird description, here some pics of what else it details/show. But is t that just a weird way to describe a plant? Lol

94E7D30C BA59 4F10 9FF6 71CBA80BAE7C
7634E7C9 3670 4AA3 8DFD CC572B568D8C
E64CFB48 9010 432E 87CA EF0E7DF17309
RippedTorn

RippedTorn

Can you tell what it smells like by that list of terps?

This dumbass-centric marketing is ridiculous.

mancorn

mancorn

Humboldt Seed Company is certainly a legitimate breeder so sure it’s not weird junk.

Dr.Ozzy

Dr.Ozzy

I saw that this weekend shopping around and seeing what is out there. I plan to try it at some point. sounds....adventurous? Something to grow alongside something you know what you are going to get. But Humbolt is a long known name so I would feel confident on the background genetic architecture. If someone does pull the Freakshow trigger, post thread for sure, pretty please!

boomgagem

boomgagem

Supporter
I’ve saw pics of this “strain” around, but that’s it. I am curious to know if anyone has grown out any of the 207 genetics strains

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Can you tell what it smells like by that list of terps?

This dumbass-centric marketing is ridiculous.

You think marketing to customers specific needs and desires is dumb?

And maybe you should read about specific terpenes and their typical effect on the body?

You dont really know what youre talking about huh?

TheBadChoice

TheBadChoice

Yeah all in all I know humbolt is legit no debate about that, but idk that way to detail a strain just got me confused and scratching my head just thought that was odd. I’ve never grown the strain so I can’t say anything about it’s real stuff but could be interesting...

Top Bottom