Mazar-i-Sharif, any pics out there?

• Thread starter Bodah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bodah

This is one I have been interested in for a while but haven't seen any reports on it... Any info would be muuuch appreciated.

Cheers,
Bod

S

Shack

Premium Member
Supporter
I just recieved a pack of those I would be interested in seeing pics or any information also .

H

Hemphrey Bogart

I'm growing out the mazar-I right now, but it's not reef's so when I start posting my grow, it will be under the "indoor growing" forum. Got them as freebees from the 'boutique late last year.

What can I say about it right now? S-l-o-w to veg, leaves as big as your head, likes nutes and calmag.

I grow in soil, so your mileage may vary if you do dwc or other hydro app.

R

Reeferman

Those mazar seeds are being sold by many companies they are not selected breeding work they are just collected seeds from afghanistan .

Many kg's are being sold in amsterdam DNa soma seed boutique all are selling them and most likely many many others also .

RM

L

Limeygreen

If you saw one guy who collected the MIS seeds, when grown out they are quite variable or I have seen offerings that are crossed with skunk. I can't speak on RM's MIS but I'm sure you can find people who have grown it with better results than the one guys if you know who i'm talking about.

R

Reeferman

I am talking about the seeds being sold by Soma dna and boutique a huge bunch of actual mazar seeds from afghanistan arrived in amsterdam and are being sold very cheaply .
~reef~

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

wassup reeferman!!!hey shack,, danish passion has a mazar listed if you want to see their pic!!!!and i have some pics of some MIS for ya as soon as i can get them loaded, i'm still navigating my way around here!!!do you have to have a certain amount of posts to upload pics!!!! sweeeeet indica!!! short plants with large colas!!!! most of the info i read on MIS say they are a lemon kush but i would call it lemon/pineapple/a little skunky/afghan/kush!!!!!!! i'll get em up for ya as soon as i figureout how!!! peace djxx

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

some mazar i sharif pics!!!

finally figured out the pic thing!!!! must be stoned!!!peace djxx

User30878 pic2542 1232235021
345mmar1 thumb
User16427 pic26832 1235667504
C

copyimitation

Mazar-I-Sharif

This is my mazar-i-sharif right after transplant.

Rampage2
C

copyimitation

Mazar-I-Sharif

this is my mazar-i-sharif 2 weeks into vegetation.

Rampage
A

ask420

Those mazar seeds are being sold by many companies they are not selected breeding work they are just collected seeds from afghanistan .

Many kg's are being sold in amsterdam DNa soma seed boutique all are selling them and most likely many many others also .

RM

I am talking about the seeds being sold by Soma dna and boutique a huge bunch of actual mazar seeds from afghanistan arrived in amsterdam and are being sold very cheaply .
~reef~

so are you saying that dna, soma and the boutique have quality MIS or just a bunch of collected seeds from afghan w/ out having truely bred these strains?

R

Reeferman

Yes they are wild seeds collected in afghan no breeding open pollination !

L

livinglegend

Afghani (Mazar I Sharif)
(36.5° Northern Latitude) This is without a doubt one of the worlds best indica varieties. Renouned throughout the Hindu Kush and the whole Middle East as the best there is. Because of its high quality, this hash is rarely sold pure. Well over 90% of this hash is adultered with interior hash, henna and ghee. I have been to the factory in the Khyper Pass where all this takes place. The owner of this factory sadly informed me that this variety will probly become extinct in the near future due to the soviet invasion on Afghanistan. I am going to make sure this does not happen.

- A fast growing early maturing variety.
- Height is about 4-5 feet. But can get taller in more northern climates.
- Yield is about one kilo per plant in good conditions.
- Price $50.00 for 10 seeds.

- Nevil. "the kind of cannabis"
Hightimes Magazine. March 1987.

W

Wolf

The Mazar-pheno i have from Reeferman is very vigorous and produces fairly tight buds with huge calyxes coated with resin, finishes early although will keep throwing calyxes if left longer. The interesting thing about it i found is that it has an intensely sweet fruity smell: like opening a jar of strawberry jam!?! I'm a bit perplexed because in the description i says it has a lemony smell.?!? It's an IBL, if there is variation in phenos, how could that be...any idea Reef?

uphere

uphere

I've grown it quite a few times over the years. Ironically I just recently dumped a bunch of pic's. I did a Mazar grow the fall of 2018. Heres a bud pic. Its all I have. Its the last bud of the harvest along with some GDP from last fall.
20200201 134332

Latest posts

Top Bottom