MC`s Forest Adventure

• Thread starter markscastle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Been trying to get ahold of some moonshine to make Phoenix tears with but haven`t had much luck. I could use some powerful extracts of some sort to try and get a handle on this. I make only pressed hash and while it quite good I think maybe some well made oils would be better.
I hope something works for you.....please let us know if something works my mom might have to start insulin too and an aunt of mine is losing a diabetes battle as we speak........somethings gotta work. Stay positive MC hard work and faith never goes unnoticed!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Got a chance to be with all my kids and my grandkids just before all the rain started and had a great visit. I`m working on housekeeping chores today and going to make a big pot of low carb beef stew with tons of veggies and meat then I`ll spend the next few days trimming.

I need to decide soon, my son wants us to do a seed run instead of a bud grow. I`m wanting to do one more bud grow first. I`m planning on putting in the pad ,well and septic on the lower end this spring and maybe fence the pad in. I won`t be able to move down to grow there until all the work gets done so I`ll need to do what ever growing where I`ve been on the ridge. It isn`t set up for seed grows up here. I`m looking forward to being on the property and not just the easement on the ridge.

. I`m also looking into a newer RV to live in ,one that`s got some slides and is 4 season. Thinking a 30+ foot 5th wheel Artic Cat. I will need to pour a cement pad for it and still planning on building a cover with an enclosed room in front that will sport a wood stove and laundry room on one end. It will take most of the summer but I`ll need a large shed to cover the well pump, tools and fire wood for winter built also. Thinking maybe it should be big enough for batteries for a solar system and a indoor backup generator as well. I`m not sure I`ll get far enough to put in greenhouses but I`m thinking half submerged artic solar greenhouses . They would go in between the rows of Solar panels. Then the orchard needs to go in as soon as possible as it takes a few years to start to produce. Berry and grape vines also! I`ll be so excited to have everything in. Chicken sheds ,rabbit hutches and a pig pin will have to wait until next year at best. I`ll work on the farm end more in 2015. I`ve been up here 4 years and just now maybe being able to get any real work started! I`m so ...SO EXCITED! MC will have a castle again! Well maybe not a castle, but I won`t be almost homeless anymore! At some point I`d like to build a cabin. Thinking a two bedroom log style with a porch for a rocking chair. When I was a teen it was my dream to sit in the evening and smoke myself out before bed and watch the sunset when I got old. Still my dream!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Hell think I`ll do part a bud run and part a seed run. I have two locations for now so should be able to do both and keep it apart well enough. By the time they get al together there won`t be any active pollen left. I`ll finish them in the same location. I think I can add clones in the mix as well. Might as well work my ass off I guess! LOL!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
What in the world is our President doing? First we meddle with a Ukraine politics then when Russia steps up to the plate with a few troops he stands with his hands in his pockets and barks loud ! Has this guy got a spine? Where are our troops, navy and planes? Are we going to just let Russia roll over an other country and do nothing (again) ! I`d have the top diplomat from Russia on his way home with the message we are at Dep -Con 2 and our fleets and troops are on the way for war! I`d also have the navy start a blockade of the Russian ports in the area. The idea would be to force him into a choice of All Out War or Peace talks. Be leave me Russia would back off! This is what was done in Cuba. It would also seed a message to the world we are not week ass spoiled Americans beat by years of wars. I `m sure China is watching this closely. We need to be strong but pursue Peace.

As for who gets to help this country`s economics ? Why not the UE and Russia? They could split the bill and save face. If anything we should be trying to bring Russia into the fold of countries with diplomatic resolve and economic ties. This idea of tug-a-war needs to stop! Until then the cold war is not over just postponed.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Well I sent out some of my buds to be trimmed by a friend. I`m still going to work on some of it ,as is my son. Just need to get it done! I`m going to do some more house keeping including cleaning up my tumbler machine to make some hash and get back to trimming again. I need to get my seedlings started real soon as well. Looks like more rain so what else is there to do?

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I`m not sure I`d call it on track yet but I should be ahead of where I was last year at this time. Needs to be seen yet as to if I can keep this up. I`m worried about the water and even if it`s ok it was hard to keep up with last year when my feet weren't hurting so much. If I an make a little money I should be getting a 205 gal tank for the truck so that will help because I can carry more and make less trips to keep up better. I`ll have to rebuild the tunnels and will need new plastic. I should get better plastic when I do that. I should also put ends on the tunnels to keep rain out better in Fall. I`ll need amendments and such also. All depends on my son being able to take up some of the slack and if I get some cash flow in time to do this better than last year. I hope to have my plants in early enough to do the Screen of Green this year. Should make harvest easer having nice straight colas. The trimmer can do most of the fans and I won`t have to trim any fine trim until after it`s dried out.

There is a very good chance I will have some funding coming my way sometime in late April or in May. Thinking newer truck and 4 season trailer, road /pad/survey, fence, septic and well. if there is enough I`d like to go solar put a cement pad for the RV with a cover and next year build a room on front in the covered area with wood stove ,washer and dryer. Next up would be a nice greenhouse, chicken and rabbit sheds and pig pin with a covered area for winter. I`m sure there would be more projects to do but that would put me in a better situation where I could start work on doing breeding projects. I`d also be set up much better for winter living. If I could get an insulated trailer like they put on big rig trucks I could use it for a dry room and mothers/clones. My friend uses one and it works grate for that. Steady power with enough over night power for a space heater in the winter would be so helpful and save so much propane. Wood heat would be even better!

I`m still thinking I might find a better property closer down to town that has much of the infrastructure in for cheaper. I could then sell my property or lease it out. I really don`t need 10 acres to do what I want to do. I`m thinking of cutting much of the oak and maybe doing some logging then lease it out with a possible rent to own deal if I decide and am able to move lower below the snow line on a smaller property with infrastructure already in. Just have to see what happens. It would be nice to have less of a trip to get supplies and see family. Also might be a good idea to be closer to a hospital as I am getting older and have diabetes now. From what I`ve seen it is a losing battle although how well you take care of your self can increase your healthy life span many years. If I had extra $ I`d contribute towards a cure. This stuff can be vicious on you! I wish I`d been eating right ,may not have even come up at all! Please listen to Chicken man and eat right people! organic ,veggies ,low fat, lots of good old exercise! Lose the weight!

G

gooey

Well your mind is still sharp and you can at least improve your quality of health by eating better and taking care of yourself with the diabetes shit. Focus on the tasks at hand one thing at a time mi amigo. You got a finite amount of time as we all do, do the most important things first man. Make your dream come true man, you can do it. Love your way.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Been doing a bunch of trimming but this stuff is hard work! I keep having the trimmers get so sticky and have to keep cleaning them. Makes your hands turn black and sticky as well. Sending most of my stuff out to be trimmed by a friend for 1 oz. per unit. I just want it all done so I can see what I got.

Taking a trip to town today and will do some resupply, I also get to see my son and take a long hot shower! I`ll spend some time and watch some movies on streaming broadband. Then it`s back up the hill and over to my friend to see how trimming is coming along. Soon as I get done with it all it will be hashish making time. My buddy makes water hash and trying to convince him to use his bags with hot ice instead. I`ve seen it done before this way and it dumps the sift so fast! Also water takes some of the flavor out of the hashish. Still wouldn`t pass up a hit of his water hash! He gets $300 and oz and it`s worth every penny.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Oh heard Butte County Citizens Against Irresponsible Government got almost 5 times the needed signatures to put the vote to the people again against the Land Use laws for Medical Cannabis passed by the County Supervisors. This would resend the newly passed laws in favor of the agreement last reached by consensus, Until the law approved by the voters is decided(again). I said what was to stop them from exerting power again and what`s you know they tried to tighten up control again. We should be trying for a recall of the Butte County Supervisors so as to also have some new ideas on many issues. Time for their retirement.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Looks like it will be sunny through perhaps the 22nd. A few days may even hit in the lower 70`s! I have a trip planned down south to make and then I can get back to work around here. I`ll get my tank plum full of water ,cut some fire wood and start a few seeds, some vegi seeds as well ! It will be Spring before you know it now!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I`m not in mendo, used to live there years ago. I`m in Butte Co. now. You can pick up 10 acres for as low as 18,000 k around here but the key spots that have sun are more and good luck finding a place with water. You will need to have a place where water can be delivered (expensive), or put in a well (even more expensive). I`m lucky to have year round spring water on the property! I`ve just been lacking enough $ to get a pad in near the water so far.

joeca1i

joeca1i

looks like your land is prime realestate..Reading back,there might even be gold on it.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Locals have told me there has never been much gold found in the area however I know one guy who found $30,000 worth at a lake just a few miles from my property. He had just went camping with his kids for the weekend and brought a gold pan. Found some nugs as well as flakes. I`m no good at panning. Bout the time I see colour I end up washing it out of the pan.

Top Bottom