MC`s Forest Adventure

• Thread starter markscastle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I need to get out of this place for awhile! Soon as the rain starts I`m going to head to town and stop by some friends to have a smoke out on the way back. Only thing is they roll faster than we can smoke, even when there are a dozen of us smoking. I always end up holding 5-6 joints at a time cause the next person to my left has there hands full as well. Then they get mean and start sending joints around both directions! I`m the youngest of the group most of the time and the next youngest is 70 yrs old. When it gets down to the end and everyone else is toast it`s my friends wife and I that are the only ones still smoking. She`s the only person I`ve never been able to out smoke in 50 years ! Really good people but a bunch of old hippies like me ! I need some time away !!! Figure things will be about as safe being away as possible if it`s cold and raining out. Never heard of rippers that like the hard rain! Just in case I`ll ask my buddy down the way to keep an eye out for me.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
About a weak or more out. Still some clear trech's only a few amber.
Been having problems with a guy who bought the property next to me. I advised him he may not be on his property and was cutting trees down on land that appears to be BLM land. He didn't like it and brandished a gun while telling me he was going to kill me ! He was drunk and had been fighting with his wife. Really a punk kid.
This just proves my view of moving to a better location...not all mountainsides are filled with those folks...

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Got an other imbursement from my parents estate coming soon. Going to use it and start saving with moving in mind. If I can find something a little lower , around 3.5-5 acres of mostly level and accessible land with a well and septic that`s affordable I`ll move. Like something around the Oroville lake area and secluded. Doesn`t need a view of the lake but a nice view of sunsets would be great ! I miss them up here because of all of the trees. Not sure If I would develop my 10 acres to rent out or just sell the land. Been offered 20 k to rent for a season before.

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

Got an other imbursement from my parents estate coming soon. Going to use it and start saving with moving in mind. If I can find something a little lower , around 3.5-5 acres of mostly level and accessible land with a well and septic that`s affordable I`ll move. Like something around the Oroville lake area and secluded. Doesn`t need a view of the lake but a nice view of sunsets would be great ! I miss them up here because of all of the trees. Not sure If I would develop my 10 acres to rent out or just sell the land. Been offered 20 k to rent for a season before.
if your property is worth $400,000.00 thats a 5 % roi.
using the obove and the rule of 72,
$20,000.00 + $27,000.00 = 47k
your property has an earning capacity of $47,000/year

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Been raining all weekend, still no sign of mold. Hoping this stuff will get done soon so I can try out my new Twister T-4. I have both dry and wet barrels but only have 4 hanging baskets. Not sure which to use. Anyone have an idea what`s better dry trimmed or wet trimmed ? Oh also got a new active eye mobile phone microscope it seems to work good on my galaxy phone , even with the Otter cover on. onlt thing is it`s hard to see the phone`s screen in strong light.

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

hey hey MC, glad your girls are doing well. one of these days I gotta get me a Scope of
some sort .. hope all stays dry and Mold free.
added a few more seeds to my collection .. white widow X big bud , fems .. and for shits
and giggles i got one 5 pack of some NYC diesel autos.. (some like them
some dont)figured i try some.. they were fairly inexpensive and even in
breeders packs,the place i got them doesnt give freebies i guess ..cheapsters..lol
anyway keep them girls happy ,stay high and Be well.. :)

grayarea

grayarea

the 'before' thoughts dilute your thoughts 'after' completion.

helps to talk about it. or ruins the moment, because you get told to do nothing or blocked.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Left the hopper part to the Twister in Mendo when I picked it up. They are over nighting it to me, should have it weds. Going to start harvast soon as it comes. Don't like all this wet rain I've had. Could start mold growth.

Latest posts

Top Bottom