me veg and pre grow room

• Thread starter thesoftdrugbaron
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thesoftdrugbaron

thesoftdrugbaron

:cool:this is where i do me cuttings /seeds/ and mothers ,and pre-gro before the go into... outside or inside flowering:cool:

J

julsbagell

Premium Member
Supporter
good job nice and clean perfect lookin clones keep it up.

H

hazyfontazy

are they in coco ?
the plant in pic 3 definatly needs a drink if it s in coco ,,always remember coco is not soil ,it shouldnt be allowed to dry out ,,

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
are they in coco ?
the plant in pic 3 definatly needs a drink if it s in coco ,,always remember coco is not soil ,it shouldnt be allowed to dry out ,,

Hazy we cannot use the spanish tap water..its like ph9 and ec 3.2.....we have to drive and collect fresh water....collecting 200L of water in 40c sun it hard work every day..

H

hazyfontazy

Hazy we cannot use the spanish tap water..its like ph9 and ec 3.2.....we have to drive and collect fresh water....collecting 200L of water in 40c sun it hard work every day..

about time to buy some ro filters then ,save u time and effort ,,:cool:

thesoftdrugbaron

thesoftdrugbaron

about time to buy some ro filters then ,save u time and effort ,,:cool:

lucky to get 3-4 weeks .. then you have to change the fillters , :huh: cos the water so dirty . so i collect from the spring down the road.. but now .. i can store 1000lrt . in a big tank.. so only 3 days a week , for collecting water for me :cool:

H

hazyfontazy

lucky to get 3-4 weeks .. then you have to change the fillters , :huh: cos the water so dirty . so i collect from the spring down the road.. but now .. i can store 1000lrt . in a big tank.. so only 3 days a week , for collecting water for me :cool:

make logic pedal faster lol,,,

seriously if thats the situation u maybe better switching back to soil which is more forgiving when allowed to dry out ,,

or fly me over once a week and buy a tandem lol

p.s
if it takes 2 men 1 week to dig a hole ,how long will it take 4 men to dig half a hole ?

H

hazyfontazy

pps
have u tried letting the water stand for 1 or 2 days ? (with a bubbler in of course)it may lower the values to within workable range

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
I do enough peddling lol hazy....and honestly the water in spain is BAD you cant do jack with it...its fucked!!

H

hazyfontazy

I do enough peddling lol hazy....and honestly the water in spain is BAD you cant do jack with it...its fucked!!

indeed ,,its printed on 1000's of tshirts every year to get the point across ,,
DONT DRINK THE WATER THE FISH FUCK IN IT

lol,,maybe all the fish spunk is upping the ec and its actually a perfect solution to be using :laugh:

H

hazyfontazy

Your a rum fucker mucker!:)

yeah i know lol

maybe not gonna bother moving to spain ,i hear they dont wanna pay the money for quality ,theres a property value crisis and now the waters shit, theres only the weather worth going for an i dont like the heat all that much

T

thc4sim

You need to have a grow near to the local Fuenta, i think thats what they are called..
where all the locals collect thier water
that was nice water.. for drinking anyways..

not sure of what its e.c. or PH tho

B

British_Hempire

Where I live the water is awesome ph 6.2 ec 0, never varies, straight off the fells. Shite for growing round ere tho. I think the water in Spain is so bad because it's desalinated from seawater.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
You need to have a grow near to the local Fuenta, i think thats what they are called..
where all the locals collect thier water
that was nice water.. for drinking anyways..

not sure of what its e.c. or PH tho

We do goto the local Fuenta's but there not local unless you live next door now are they LOL...carrying any amount of water is 40c+ heat is a fucking mission

o yeah and the ec is 0.3 and ph 7.5-8.5 from my Fuenta

P

ProGroWannabe

I assume you guys have been over this a hundred times, so this is probably a dumb question, but are there any home-type distillation units that one could purchase in Spain that would allow you to distill your tap water?

Latest posts

Top Bottom