Me

• Thread starter Dixon Cidor
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dixon Cidor

I'm growing for the first time on 0 budget whatsoever with gifted seeds. One outdoor one indoor. I want to prove low watt LEDs can grow better then the sun in my climate and its proving very true. This is my 3 weeks into flower indoor only 9 Watt led !! 5 feet tall and well I really dont know but hows she looking ?

Me
D

Dixon Cidor

Thank you just learning and using all I can get , I have a severe back disease and trying my best to figure out what I can do with no money and bad climate just appreciate the advice so thanks. Look how bad the same strain is outside same age
20190603 085043

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
Despite my confidence when growing years ago, my biggest disappointment was when I grew and dried out my 1st bud. It looked great while growing, greasy/stinky...looked great. The problem was that I only got 1 or 2 larger buds off of it, and when they were dried, they were 1/10 of their original weight. 35 years ago an old hippie showed me how to grow indoors with 5 things...a MH light, Promix, 5 gallon buckets, and regular Loews/Home Depot Jack's 20-20-20 fertilizer (although they didn't have Jack's back then, it was Peter's), and that was about it. I grew plants 12 ft tall in 3 months indoors, and got buds 18" long and very thick. What I found is that a bright light is important. A 9 watt LED is fine for a houseplant, but if you are planning on supplementing your stash, you are going to have to get some stronger lights. I know that you are trying to prove that less powerful LEDs will work, but the less light energy a plant gets, the slower and smaller it grows. There is only so much energy that a plant can get from a 9 watt LED, so it compensates by growing as much as the light's energy allows.

D

Dixon Cidor

I see thanks so much dude. I only could afford the 9 watt lol so that's why I tried to prove it could still grow to my buddy because the outdoor ones are brutal here thanks for all info and I will update further along

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

I'm growing for the first time on 0 budget whatsoever with gifted seeds. One outdoor one indoor. I want to prove low watt LEDs can grow better then the sun in my climate and its proving very true. This is my 3 weeks into flower indoor only 9 Watt led !! 5 feet tall and well I really dont know but hows she looking ?
Outside (greenhouse) at 26 days into flower. Greenhouse has been her home for 4 months since sprouting. They really need a lot of light.

I too have a bad back and understand the pain. If you can grow them outdoors now it the time to start some seeds.

Good Luck! Lots of people here with the info you're looking for and happy to share.

20190602 190145
D

Dixon Cidor

Awesome and thanks ya this degenerative stuff is killing me I'm only 37 and can barely move.

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

Awesome and thanks ya this degenerative stuff is killing me I'm only 37 and can barely move.
Get this growing stuff down and if you can swing it purchase some seeds with higher CBD. At least start making tincture and caps. Easy to do and longer lasting pain relief.

Top Bottom