Meanwhile, back at The Ranch... the hunt was on fer Aliens and other exotic creatures of loveliness

• Thread starter sky high
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Dig the kiddy pools, ill have too try that out next time I do a hempy bed. I've had very similar results from aliens goodies, never got a grasp on it got so many males I dumped em started half a pack of white fiore alien agot all chicks......so Idk. That lem chem looks dandy, id love to see a full room of that!

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Grow is looking good Sky. Really liking the kiddy pools I've used them before in a room with parabolics and turned out well. Keep up the great work and my do I want to sample that lem chem. MWD

sky high

sky high

Clones given up more clones... Lem Chem 1-4 (in order)
IMG 0892 1640x2186
IMG 0893 1640x2186
IMG 0895 1640x2186
IMG 0896 1640x2186

sky high

sky high

Thought I'd kick up a few pre-chop pics of the Redeye Aliendawg F2s and Lem Chems.

Both offerings were fast flowering/nicely bulking cultivars with a high bud to leaf ratio that made for an easy trim.

55 days of 12/12. Fed an ever-evolving tea cocktail... EWC... 3-12-1 bat guano... Sea Green, trace mins...vitamins/aminos. 1 shot of Clearex at the onset of flush... 7 days plain water after that.

Aliendawg #1 - Not as smelly as I'd hoped...but it definitely developed a bit of dankness at the end. I will reserve any decision to cull on this one until I taste the smoke...but @ this point I'm not getting the feeling she will hang long term. Good dense nug...very frosty.
IMG 0901 1640x2186
IMG 0903 1640x2186
IMG 0905 1640x2186

sky high

sky high

Aliendawg #3 - This is one of those perplexing plants you run into every-so-often that just makes you scratch your head in wonder. Coming up on her...you'd be impressed for what she did in a 2 gallon container, and you'd notice the heavy coat of frosting.

The you'd squeeze/rub a lower bud...rub your finger/thumb together...and take a sniff.....

HUH? (try again) WTF? Can it be true...no real smell? Wow. Crazy. A pot plant that really doesn't smell.....

I trimmed it about 1/2 way up.... smelling and smelling it....then kinda said fuck it.... and decided that this one...while huge/beautiful/frosty///// is the first to go. Chopped the whole thing into the hash bag. Hopefully that VERY SLIGHT burnt electrical smell will come out in the hash....
IMG 0898 1640x2186
IMG 0900 1640x2186

dubble bubble

dubble bubble

Thats some other shit. hopefully something funky does come of it though! Looks goood! Looks can always be deceiving though

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

Lem Chem is killin it! that #1 finished out SO well...I love plants that have that structure and calyx formation i can only imagine what she smells like...and it's a shame on that AD #3...thing is pretty stacked!

sky high

sky high

Where are the pics of # 3 & # 4?

Them bitches were stiicky. Scissor hash galore. We were puffin' BB bud and hash and toppin it with Lem Chem scissie..... and BAM..... the next thing I knew we were almost done with trimming 3 and 4...no pics. LOL! Stoned again!

#3 is Chemdog D funk - It had multiple tops and didn't stack like #1 and #2....but it still packed on the weight nicely.

#4 - Still the odd girl out. You would never guess this is a Chemdog D offspring. Still very interested to do a side-by-side taste test with the Amnesia Haze cut. Frosty stuff. Far more nuggie.

Definitely need to give props here to OJD/canna. A very, very nice pop.

and thanks to grit for offering/passing the seeds my way!

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

Where are the pics of # 3 & # 4?

Them bitches were stiicky. Scissor hash galore. We were puffin' BB bud and hash and toppin it with Lem Chem scissie..... and BAM..... the next thing I knew we were almost done with trimming 3 and 4...no pics. LOL! Stoned again!
.../quote]
That made me laugh. Seriously impressive colas you have there, sky high. Happy harvest to you.

true grit

true grit

Damn man!! those both look outstanding! really like the looks of #2, lowers look hella chunk.SO #1 is pure Chemdog D funk eh?

I'm wondering if the low yield with Amnesia is something to do with the soil tbh. I can tell you i got no where near the swell this run as I did with coco...its like i can see same structure but just not the swell. And Manic is saying how good of a yielder she is too. I could also have fed a bit heavy for her liking this run. I'm trying to feed slightly less this go around and more teas, so we shall see- cuz previously- i mean i pulled a QP way EASY and with little veg. Like golf ball nugs up and down...kinda weird.

Mogrow

Mogrow

"Swimmin' pools....movie stars..."

Lem Chem #1-4 clones front/center.....Purple Tahoe Alien clones rear. The second pool will be planted in 7-10 days...Alien Rock Candy....Motorbreath...UberDawg....and Purple Cheddar. (gotta give them a bit more veg time) 600's above right now.... will switch to 1K's once the second bed is planted and shit starts a rockin' & settin' bud....

Was gonna drop some coco in here....but went to the store yesterday and as I bent to pick up a bag of Gold Label...the gnats started to fly..... fuckin A....

So I opted for a mix of Happy Frog...Pahroc Giant perlite....and OF. (half recycled..half new) The Foxfarm soils sure aren't perfect....but at least I never see gnats in it AT THE STORE...

Watered in with Rootamentary and EWC tea..... and off we go.,...

View attachment 265042
i go tthe same pool...........damn sky you get alot out of your container// what the hell u pull out of a ten gallon????
nice work man.... great thread too, i remember armstrong landin on the moon also, it was in july i remember trying to get some nookie off the neighbor. :cool:
peace mogrow

sky high

sky high

This Lem Chem #1 would be sick as fuck in a 10 galloner, mogrow. Might have to try that:D

And LOL....If I showed you the ARC's/Purple tahoes I have in the same room you'd see I have no clue. :eek: (scratches head...wonders what the fuck is goin on) They'll make up for the huge yield on the Lem chems..it seems. So far the clones look OK.....but if this yellowin creeps in...i'm gonna cut em all down LOL. Fuckin BETTER be fire/somethin tasty in here. These plants have disrupted my entire fucking garden...

I have a really huge Amnesia Haze this go around, tg. (huge for me) We'll see how she yields this go around. The first girl is finishing up... can't wait to give her a taste.

Grit*Dawgs are 30 days in and buddin up nicely. They are hungry little girls..for sure. Just gave em a huge dose of 3-12-3 guano...so i expect major chunk action real soon... "Mom" (the last holdout to hit flower) is also HUGE. Trimmed her up good. In a 7 gal pot. She should jam like a motherfucker...

The pool is startin' to bud as well. Gonna have to get on pool #2 here soon and get that goin as well....

Motorbreaths...UerDawgs..Purp cheddar..... gettin roots.....hittin bloom. Should be interesting to see what these do...... Moms are in 4 galloners this go..........

Dunno what I'm gonna do with all of this ganja....but we'll figure somethin out

thanks for checkin in, folks! I'll try to get some pics up soon......

true grit

true grit

LOL- well keep your fingers crossed that these PTA's, arc's and ANOG that are now lush and green over here are gonna stay that way and throw some flame!!

Tell ya what, the amnesia buds gettin full light are actually starting to plump during this flush. might have to give em extra long flush just to see if they keep going. hope that big gal puts out for ya! all smell fuckin amazing.

ive been pruning up my gritdawgs a bit more lately and forcing more dominant colas and its def helping, this round forced tops and let em stretch through screen and gonna get way better results. dont hesitate to trim off that weaker side branching.

what you need some help smoking all this flame?!? i think that can be arranged ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom