Measured Ph In 5ml Vile Then Poured Back Into Res

• Thread starter LuccaDaddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LuccaDaddy

LuccaDaddy

while taking the pH of my res I used the 5 drop per 5ml res water methid then poured it back in. not sure why but If this is a super bad thing I need to know immediately.

Thanks again to everybody making this online place a reality

Mr.Xagain

Mr.Xagain

Your ok my man, but i really think you should invest in a ph/tds pen. Not necessarily a combo pen cuz those tend to have a short lifespan. Blue lab pens are great and only need calibration 1Ă— a month and has an indicator to let you know when to calibrate. + they give you water temps also. Yer ladies will thank you for your accuracy. PEACE

LuccaDaddy

LuccaDaddy

Your ok my man, but i really think you should invest in a ph/tds pen. Not necessarily a combo pen cuz those tend to have a short lifespan. Blue lab pens are great and only need calibration 1Ă— a month and has an indicator to let you know when to calibrate. + they give you water temps also. Yer ladies will thank you for your accuracy. PEACE
I know Id like one of the 300$ ones. My 60$ one keeps staying .8 off....it helps when checking water temp though. But for now the drops are my best best. Had to pull my plant though, restarting when I get a new pump. Check my other threads, cant get enough advice

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Sure don't. Try to google it. It stores dry, uses a silicone tip instead of the cheap glass tips that you have to replace. Going on 8 yrs with mine. One drop calibration. It has only been off .1 the whole time.

Mr.Xagain

Mr.Xagain

Havent heard of the pen rootbound mentions, but hes right about 1 thing you cant let the probe get dry or it'll never be the same. The cap has a well to drop the kcl storage solution. I mean it's not that hard, every couple of times you use pour a few drops in the ph pen cap... idk.

LuccaDaddy

LuccaDaddy

Sure don't. Try to google it. It stores dry, uses a silicone tip instead of the cheap glass tips that you have to replace. Going on 8 yrs with mine. One drop calibration. It has only been off .1 the whole time.
Sounds nice, thanks man definatley will

Latest posts

Top Bottom