Mechanical area

• Thread starter ECCultivatin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

ECCultivatin

What’s going on everyone. First off thanks for reading this post!

I want to see how everyone has designed their mechanical room, equipment area or whatever you would like to call it. Can be to any scale. I just want to see how people handled their equipment as far as pipe runs and layouts. I’d like to talk about certain water chillers and different reservoirs especially. As in what everyone else is using.

I’m pretty happy with mine just wish I kept things another foot away from tent for more rooms. I make it work for when I am LST and need to get into side access but it’s tight. This is my first grow right now I’m in week 3 of flower and also my first setup.

Mechanical area
Mechanical area 2
Mechanical area 3
Mechanical area 4
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
What’s going on everyone. First off thanks for reading this post!

I want to see how everyone has designed their mechanical room, equipment area or whatever you would like to call it. Can be to any scale. I just want to see how people handled their equipment as far as pipe runs and layouts. I’d like to talk about certain water chillers and different reservoirs especially. As in what everyone else is using.

I’m pretty happy with mine just wish I kept things another foot away from tent for more rooms. I make it work for when I am LST and need to get into side access but it’s tight. This is my first grow right now I’m in week 3 of flower and also my first setup.
WOW, professional electrician......I hope?:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom