Med Dude's 2010 Outdoor Nor Cal

• Thread starter MedDudeChcioCA
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MedDudeChcioCA

Here are a few update pics. Fish Bloom by Eco Nutrients is doing wonders as well as some fossilized Sea Bird Guano. Hope everyone else is doing well. Gosh the caterpillars LOVE Tahoe OG. It is so dang kushy!! Man we love looking at everyone elses grows as well on the Farmer. Its looking like the Kandy Kush Fems will be the earliest. Very heavy leaning Trainwreck phenos.

sep_1_f.jpg

sep_1_e.jpg

sep_1_d.jpg

sep_1_c.jpg

sep_1_b.jpg

sep1_a.jpg

D

dorkvan420

Lookin sweet MedDude.....if you need any assistance any time, I'm just over the hill and around the corner....did you guys enjoy the smoke a few days ago we provided everyone....it sure made it a pain to get around, we had to go miles around just to get somewhere 3 or 4 miles from us...oh well its what you do when you live in the mtns, thank god we have so many great fire fighters to keep our homes and farms safe!!!!!!!!

M

MedDudeChcioCA

Thanks for stopping by Dorkvan. Do you mean the fire last week in Palermo? No smoke was seen from here but I am very faithful in our firefighters. Their response times are amazing and their skills are top notch. They actually came up to our spot as the members of the collective were planting in May. They wanted to make sure we knew how to clear brush around the house and property....very cool guys.

D

dorkvan420

Actually no MedDude.....I was referring to the Bullards fire...the smoke was thick and traveling your wayish, maybe?Of course i have no idea where you are just figured N of us!!!Anyways those ladies are sure pretty!!!
I had to hold off on the outdoor this year, trying to establish a working farm..so it will have to wait, I do get to enjoy all you outdoor growers though, man the monsters you guys get going....peace!!!

M

MedDudeChcioCA

Dorkvan--we didn't get any smoke fortunately. Please keep safe!! Thanks for stopping by :)

Frank--Thanks buddy! Gotta keep em safe.

Thanks Dusty--not too shabby yourself!

J dubb

J dubb

Looking good, gotta love that Kandy! I've been growing her for a while now :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom