Med Dude's 2010 Outdoor Nor Cal

• Thread starter MedDudeChcioCA
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
for most clones june 1st is ok. best advice would be to take clones of each strain you want to run next year and put out a little tester of each and see how they do. or maybe you can test it over the winter by putting you lights on a similar schedual to may 15th or whatever date you want to start them outside. if the testers start to flower you know that strain needs a later date then the ones that dont flower. clones or strains that can go out june 1st that i have seen no problems with june 1st and after are
Chemdog D
sour d(maybe rez's dont know if it was ecsd)
strawd(rez)
cindy 99(mosca)
green crack(clone)
casey jones(schmoes)
ssh(greenhouse)
mk ultra(th seeds)

im in new england usa

from others threads i seen
bluedream
pre 98 bubba
deep chunk

M

MedDudeChcioCA

Updates coming soon....been working really hard on making things look happy. Boy has it been hot! Look out on Sunday!

C

Crom1904

Wow very nice work. I hope your yeild is very great this year!

C

crossouttheiis

to stop early flowering, which I don't think you would have to worry about at this point in the season. have you thought about using lighting earlier on in the season?

Med dude what are you using for nutrients... organic chemicals? teas foliars i'm interested in what you have set up. 600-700 gallon pots thats awesome man and good luck.

M

MedDudeChcioCA

Hopefully get some pics up this week. Things are taking off.

Nutrients we are using:

Pure Blend Pro Grow
Hygrozyme
Max Sea Micro
Eco Nutrients Kelp/Humic Acid & Fish Hydrosolate
Cal Mag Plus
Vermi Tea
Liquid Karma

I also Foliar 1 x a week using a little grow, micro, kelp and ocassionaly BT + Monterey Pest.

Thanks for the luck!

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Thanks for passing on that heat to the east coast MedDude. I saw where Arizona was 114 and the weather guy said all that west coast heat was moving our way. We are to have 4 days in a row of 94 degrees.

I can hardly wait to see what your pot plantation looks like now. All that space with those huge holes is awesome. I am jealous as hell but it is awesome none the less.

Good luck and happy 4th of July.

N

NUCKLEDRAGGER

Wow your garden is amazing! I could only dream of having holes that large to plant in. Open space with good sun and no traffic is not the easiest place to find in my neck of the woods. Hope all your hard work pays off!

M

MedDudeChcioCA

Here are some pics. Some of the babies are smaller due to replanting. I had some that were not to our liking. Forgot to add we are using Molasses the whole way through as well.

328.jpg
247.jpg
137.jpg

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Things look awesome! I can't wait to see what these ladies look like in September.

M

MedDudeChcioCA

Yep....have a couple Raskals and a Tahoe that are stuck. Definitely a little bummed. They keep growing....we shall see.

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

good job man im looking foward to see how this turns out keep it up

M

MedDudeChcioCA

Things are starting to take off. Only one plant stayed in flower. A Tahoe OG from seed.

Here are a few pics.

The first plant is a Kandy Kush. The one behind is a Tahoe OG that made it and is taking off.
July3.jpg

From the left a Hawaiian Snow and a Silver Chem Fem.
july1.jpg

Another Silver Chem Fem.
July2.jpg

Just added 3 lbs per plant of Peruvian Sea Bird Guano. (Pelletized)

Looking forward to the next couple months!! Best of luck to everyone else sweating their tooshies off.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
what a field of dreams. man i need some more land.

Top Bottom