Med Dude's 2010 Outdoor Nor Cal

• Thread starter MedDudeChcioCA
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

johard59

Has anyone else had problems with early flower ? This is one of those years it would have paid to start from seed instead of clones! I`ve replaced so many already because of them going into flower it is a good thing I had so many clones!

M

MedDudeChcioCA

Things are starting to STRETCH! We definitely have some plants that haven't done what we wanted....but most are doing pretty well!! That top dressing of Peruvian Seabird Guano and Arctic Humus really made things go off!!

Here are a couple of pics. Sorry about the poor quality pics. My finger got into one of em I think :) The big plant is a CC Tahoe OG. I toll this picture over a week ago. The top is well over 9 feet already. Here it that one:

aug1.jpg

aug2.jpg

aug3.jpg

Best of luck to all in the home stretch!!

M

MedDudeChcioCA

Here is a Barney's Farm Sweet Tooth
aug5.jpg

Kandy Kush on the Left and 91 OG next to it beefing up.
aug4.jpg

southstreets

southstreets

beautiful brotha!!! wish i woulda had some heat the last 2 months!!lol.. it sucks!!! anyways nuff of my bitchin!! nice work!! mr.calles

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
very nice bro. alot of strains i have never gotten sot see flowered out that i wanted too. what a way to see them grow. under the glory of the sun

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

man those babies look like theyre taking offf looking goood im curious to see how that tahoe turns out

M

MedDudeChcioCA

Thanks for the comments you guys. MJBaybee--Iwe have another Tahoe that is smaller and way ahead of this one. It is looking pretty darn good...just wish it got a lil' larger like this one. I'll try and get some pics of it soon.

Am about to add final amounts of Fish Bloom by our friends at Eco Nutrients as top dressing. We will save a lil' extra for teas but this stuff is mostly to be sprinkled on top.

If you research my posts I speak highly of them in another forum here at the farmer. They are a small company out of Crescent City, California and we have no affiliation with them whatsoever. All their stuff is Organic and OMRI listed!!

Here is Kandy Kush--Trainwreck X OG Kush
kandy_kush3.jpg

D

dusty

Same thing happened at my spot after I put on the PSG!! THey straight blew up!

M

MedDudeChcioCA

For sure Dusty...we saved a bit and throw it in our Aerated Compost teas as well. Probably one or two more feedings with it mixed in as a drench as well.

D

dusty

Don't want to delay flowering with too much N. Watch out! That shit is strong!

D

dusty

How much did you use? Your holes are much larger than mine. I only have 300 gallons. But watch out .. I'm coming for you next year...2400 gallons for next years additions!! I used 1 FULL 32 oz yogurt container of guano per bed. Keep it green

M

MedDudeChcioCA

The holes we have are between 4 and 5 cubic yards of soil. On the PSG we used 3 lbs per hole, (small Tupperware full) and Fish Bloom to each one as well. Looking forward to your finish Dusty and of course your additions next year ....as well as everyone else's as well!!!

shamus dolan

shamus dolan

Breeder
Supporter
awesome setup,makes me want to get out to the great outdoors........hope you have a good year..........shamus

Blaze

Blaze

Good info on the guano. I've been very interested in using it next year after seeing some of the results you guys are getting with it. Seems like everyone has a different answer on how much to use and when/how frequent to use it though.

Also have your roots fully filled out your holes? I thought mine were big at 3 yards LoL. It really does seem bigger is better with holes, but I'm wondering how big is too big....

M

MedDudeChcioCA

Thanks again for the comments and feedback. Blaze: Please remind me in a couple months and I will dig em up for you too exactly how far out they are going. The pelletized PSG has definitely been a fantastic additive. With the amount of soil we used we decided to use 3 pounds of PSG per plant.

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Very nice.. Loving that view!! Im sure them big girls do too!!

M

MedDudeChcioCA

Here are some update pics from a couple days ago:
aug19-5.jpg

aug19-4.jpg

aug19-3.jpg

aug19-2.jpg

aug19-1.jpg

Best of luck to all!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom