Med Man Rks

• Thread starter Pimples
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Pimples

Whats the story on roadkill sk u k #3? Any one found the pheno? How many seeds did ya have to run to get it ? Sounds interesting. I can make (and so can you) any strain smell god awful skunk butt funky with some cold air and dried in a bag...but thats just being in my ride or on me and going somewhere. I miss that loud kill thats like that all the time.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

So claims of breeders having. True rks is bullshit huh? Figures.
Honestly I think the easiest to obtain rks is in the form of sour diesel, when grown correctly it can come damn close to the old school road kill, ime. If indoor grow without co2 and use more n and a little higher temps than normal

P

Pimples

Yeah. But whats that say for so called sour diesel in seed form?

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Yeah for sure. I actually don't know of legit s1 sour diesel seeds, I'll be making some this year along with some other crosses but all my work will be sold in Oregon at certain dispensaries. I would check out archive, I know he likes the sour d and has the actual cut and is reputable as well.

F

friend

Honestly I think the easiest to obtain rks is in the form of sour diesel, when grown correctly it can come damn close to the old school road kill, ime. If indoor grow without co2 and use more n and a little higher temps than normal
We all have our own opinions,
I have grown dank batches of SD indoors, as well as Chemdog 91(my opinion most dank),Dbl STRAWBERRY D and a few Ogs
Sure they all reeked of skunkie under tones, but to me not even in the ball park ! I experienced real NorCal Rks in the 80s and to me it still exists, just a dead skunk on the road
Until Rks and Chocolate Thai crosses my lips , i will belive it when i smoke it :happy:

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

We all have our own opinions,
I have grown dank batches of SD indoors, as well as Chemdog 91(my opinion most dank),Dbl STRAWBERRY D and a few Ogs
Sure they all reeked of skunkie under tones, but to me not even in the ball park ! I experienced real NorCal Rks in the 80s and to me it still exists, just a dead skunk on the road
Until Rks and Chocolate Thai crosses my lips , i will belive it when i smoke it :happy:
Yeah of course their are plenty of opinions, and I loved the rks that I tried back in the day and agree that it seemed to be more skunky. But when grown properly I've had some super skunky diesel and c4, it's as close to the real deal as we get in the states, imo. I will say that sensi star from the Pacific Northwest has the look and similar smell as rks but just not in flavor.

P

Pimples

I have a. Chemdog #4 og from an old cali connect pack ibe kept for awhile. Smells like burnt garlic. And kushy fuel. And will lay you out.

P

Pimples

Off topic. But cali connects early stuff was really really.good. i went through quite a few of swerves strains. This Chemdog #4 og ive kept. Everything else. Was hit or miss. With hermies or sub quality. I wouldnt buy any seeds from the. Now.

Top Bottom