Med1,BlueCheese,Rez Chem 4 x Chem D and SSSDH ojd cut

• Thread starter theherbalizor
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
:boogie::boogie::character0180::friday::sun2::icon_stick man::party0023::spacecraft::scared0016::fixed::passingjoint::bong-hits::rollj:

Herb, you da MAN :)
Amazing photography but more importantly fucking crazy buds dude.. and the chems look HENCH.

REP +1
5 stars dude.... cant wait for your next diary.. you gonna do all chems from your next run?
Are u using the 3.4 lite square pots? Looks like 1.5-2 on each Jammy :)

looking forward to the smoke reports... The MED 1 looks interesting :)

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks man.

Yeah gonna do a few #5 and a load of #4 purely for weight. And some more snoe, giesel, nap, ecsd, headband and few others. Same style. They are just establishing in small seedling pots atm. Couple more days and I will throw then into flower.

The first chems I pulled at 64 gave 30 grams each, dry. These were the smallest by far. The Chemdog #4 in comparison I think will have upto 3 oz. She is really really big.

R

rhaco

Hi,

Very nice pics!! Can't stop looking at those buds.
Thanks for sharing this.

++

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
The chems do look dank and large. I've been hearing that raskals OG is meant to produce aswell, im hoping to find the holy grail but theres only 6 girls to choose from and its still early days at the moment. 3oz is crazy for 0 veg time, suppose that the beauty of sativa hybrids.

G81

B

biggs

looking killa herb. the chems look dank as fuck....

on a side note, i read in another thread of some one using h&g nutes and they say, when mixing their nutes they add the a + b let it settle then adjust the ph, then add the addatives and then re-adjust the ph. just wondering if you do the same? i just put everything in together and then adjust if needed.

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Cheers guys.

Yeah I think 3 will be its max, but easy 2.5 oz.

Biggs, Nah, I add all a&b first, then additives then pH. Can not see the point in doing that twice. Seams like extra needless work.

And regarding letting it settle. Well I dont. I suppose on how much your mixing, but I use little 15 lt buckets. No big res's.And I just let water sit for 24 hours. THen throw nutes in, stiring with an ec truncheon between each addition. Then pH. Have always done this way.

Ok, so yesterday, late afternoon I updated this thread on another forum. All good. Had dinner, walked dogs, smoked a few joints etc etc... Then I diceded to update these plants on this and other forums... And smoked my first chem #5. Firstly wow the stench is just nasty. Not really dry. Down 7 days and just ground up. Smells like chem but dipped in fuel and mixed with the smell of resin style DMT. Non of the catpiss smell like in #2 pheno. And very creamy and expansive.

Well long and short of it. I have a couple of puffs and can not stop yawning. I am talking to my mate who reports that I look like i have had some sort of facial stroke. I explain the spliff is killing me and give him a blast on it. Whilst I decided to start updating. I write out a whole paragraph... took ages... and read it back and it made no sense what so ever. MY god that chem is strong. Complete brain shut down. All cognitive ability ceases... WOW. Like having an anaesthetic injection to the brain stem...

Can not wait till its proper dry and cured... Had me giggling like a kid.. And best thing, this plant roots like mental. 5 days fully rooted. This I think I def better than the D cut it self.... Dont think I like the DMT taste particularly tho. HEHE.

L

LionVibez

:) Funny story.....its only gonna get better with a cure too! The large cola is insane on that one pheno for not having any veg time too.....Btw How much do water per each container daily? I am almost done with my first run of coco and i'm liking it enuff to continue for on with it....just trying to get used to how much to feed and how often...Thanks. Good vibez

B

biggs

cheers herb, thought i was doing it wrong.

the chems sounds seriously strong. defo getting a couple of packs at least. sounds too good not to. i reckon theres some new elites in them packs for sure.

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Well I bottom feed once established.

I have 6 trays which have 6 plants in each. I fill one 15 lt bucket daily, mix feed and then empty this equally between the 6 trays. And leave the pots to soak up the feed for about an hour then empty the left over, if any. If I find they drinking the whole lot then I will do double the amount, so 30 lts in the whole room. But rarly does that happen.

So I suppose each tray gets just over 2 lts of feed a day. So that roughly equates to 410mills per plant daily. Not much really considering. Perhaps they would do even better with 2 floods, but that would mean me getting up in the night to go feed them, not worth it. I am happy with my results.

And Although I did give this cuts 1 weeks veg, I do not really count it as the clones I take are litterlly a node or 2 tall when rooted, so by the time they go into flower they stand about 4-6inches tall.

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
I think I should add, whilst on the feed schemes, that once a week i will flood the pots from the top and allow about 20 % run off. Thats 30 lts for the whole tent. And this I use a very weak feed 1.2 ec and all bacteria and hygrozym go in on this feed.

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
How do you catch the runoff from the trays Herb? Do you use a pump to flood the trays?

G81

L

LionVibez

thanks for the detailed reply....just what i was lookin for ;)

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Here is how the system drains. Note I just bung the holes with the supplied plugs to allow the flood, which I do by hand and a 1 lt jug. Then once drained I just pump out of the lower catching tray. Which is perminantly plugged. Means you can flush the hell out of them.

roomday28_3_Custom_.jpg

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks for the demonstration, can imagine how easy it would be to flush, cool idea.

G81

W

whirlwind dream

Dam love that chem , looking forward to seeing how your sour D look to what i had.

H

halitzor

Here is how the system drains. Note I just bung the holes with the supplied plugs to allow the flood, which I do by hand and a 1 lt jug. Then once drained I just pump out of the lower catching tray. Which is perminantly plugged. Means you can flush the hell out of them.

roomday28_3_Custom_.jpg

You said bung hole....:party0044:

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Almighty Bung holio!

Hey guys...

A small update for you. First of all the Chemdog #4 x Chemdog D's are awesome. The yield on them was imense. #4 yeilding a massive 88 grams on one plant, no veg.. Wohoo! And smoke is killer.

Then there is the 50 gram averaging #5 that smells like Chem x Sour D x Bubba. Lovely fuelly chemy abusive bubba coffee smells coming from the cure and kicks you down.

Just got me a new toy. Nikon D90 with Nikon 16-85mm for normal shots, portraits and landscapes. Then I also got a Tamron 60mm F2 macro for bud shots and some portrait work, and this all goes nicely with my existing Sigma 105 DG EX for extreme close up work. Oh, I also finally got my ring flash.

Here are my first shots with the bad boy. In terrible naturally lit room and its hammering down with rain.

SSSDH.

sssdgmac_1_Custom_.jpg

sssdgmac_2_Custom_.jpg

sssdgmac_3_Custom_.jpg

sssdgmac_4_Custom_.jpg

Snoe Sleeppaa

ssmac_1_Custom_.jpg

ssmac_2_Custom_.jpg

ssmac_3_Custom_.jpg

ssmac_4_Custom_.jpg

Kushenbrau

Kushenbrau

Looking mighty fine Herby, can't wait to see pics of the Chemdog D X 4, should be some pretty dank shite. Keep the posts coming, Peace and keep well.

S

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
LOL, looks llike superglue resin,, gonna invest in a maro lense too.. Beautiful shots man..................

G81 :party0023:

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Magnificent macros Herb! That new DSLR is bad ass... :cool

Top Bottom