Medi Bud?`

• Thread starter jaycb324011
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jaycb324011

jaycb324011

I recently came across some medi bud seeds. Has anyone grown this strain out? It says it has a great yield, I'm looking to see if anyone else has had any luck with these seeds?

J

jdubz206

yeah i'm curious on this one too...i searched around google and couldn't find any grows with pics...this is the strain that the breeder claims 1200 grams a plant, correct?

K

kill-9

Sounds like a fuckin scam. And after searching a bit, yes it is. Marijuana-Seeds.nl is a scam. They do give ya marijuana seeds, it's just not what they you think they are.

J

jdubz206

that's such bullshit...so they sell seeds that are just whatever?? i know a med patient who has bought at least 5 packs from this site...maybe more...wow what a loss and what a shitty thing to do...thanks 4 this info kill-9, that site is now on my do not order from list...it's sad that there's only a handful of legit sites online..i've had nothing but success from thcbay and haven't heard of one problem yet..this is the reason why i'm only ordering from thcbay from now on...i hate being a guinea pig for seedbanks and i can't stand it when i hear about sick people being ripped off...thank you THCBAY for not pulling this shit...you have a customer for life :)

K

kill-9

Low prices on seeds are tempting. But not to say that good genetics are always top dollar. You can find some decent priced genetics here at thcfarmer. Only the auctions go over 100 dollars, and that's because of limited release or just simply rare genetics. Im more happier with THCfarmer because they always give you some decent freebies with all orders. So even if you pay a bill for some seeds, you're getting two packs, I can be happy with that :)

J

jdubz206

yep i agree. i've looked @ the site w/medi bud once or twice because some local med patients were talking about the site..one of the patients had placed several orders and was happy that the seeds came...they haven't grown them out yet but i know they ordered several varieties --g13 haze, medibud, ice, chronic, jack herer, and more....are all of these fakes for sure? if so, have you grown them out personally..i'm tryin to look out for a friend here and future patients...jaycb and a few others on here are friends from a local med patient forum so i'd like to get this info out there. thanks kill9

K

kill-9

I've never personally growed out marijuana-seeds.nl

But here goes the prosecution:

1. There is various links on google that show people complaining about the quality of the genetics. Now this can be attributed to the grower him/herself, but let's follow the law of numbers here. If alot of people are complaining about it, then it's probably a legit complaint.

2. They have all these fuckin wonderful seeds for dirt cheap prices. They are offering Jack Herer, Super Silver Haze, and Neville's Haze's at literally 30% the market price. And they're NEVER out of stock. Who the fuck does this?

3. They offer seeds but no breeder information whatsoever. They don't say who made them, or offer information on what seedbank produces them, a huge red flag in my opinion.

4. Their feminized seeds cost more than their regular seeds.

J

jdubz206

lol...thanks kill9...like i said, i haven't ordered from there..i don't order from places unless i can find some good info on them and lots of good info @ that...sucks for the people who wasted their $$$ i guess

hubcap

hubcap

fwiw...
the only low cost strains id trust....
mandala mike...sannie...and kc brains...

with sannie, imo, offerring the best bang for the buck!

-hubcap-

K

kill-9

lol...thanks kill9...like i said, i haven't ordered from there..i don't order from places unless i can find some good info on them and lots of good info @ that...sucks for the people who wasted their $$$ i guess

Yeah it sucks that they got jacked, but karma is gonna make it right for them.

Hopefully whenever someone googles marijuana-seeds.nl they'll find this thread.:banana:

K

kill-9

don't forget cannacopia right here :)

Yeah, I grabbed some Calif Orange x Deep Chunk. Chunky Orange? Chunky Orange reminds me of being a lil kid trying to mix my huge scoops of tang in my batman cup. Tang! I don't know what Cannacopia calls 'em, but as soon as I get 'em they're gonna be popped.:character0103:

Latest posts

Top Bottom