Medic

• Thread starter Medic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Medic

hey whats up gang. Im back after lots of confusion and first i would like to sorry to Logic. Ive said somethings about him when i was wrong and thought he was fucking with people and militia customers not handling business. Ends up i was wrong, when i found out the truth i felt like shit, but i did what a real man should have done, admitted he was wrong and seeked to gain his friendship with a man that never wronged me in the first place. It was hard to see a militia member lying like that and i would like to say the Ripz is not a good person at all and is to not to be considered part of the militia. WIth all that said, i hope everyone is alright, you will see some of the finest Dank ever to be put out.

Since it isnt the militia without Mota. How about

Medics Infirmary.

let the crowd decide. Or should we Honor Motas fine skills and contributions as a cannabis pioneer and keep the Militia in full effect.

Is this the right spot for this.

R

Rolln J

welcome back medic! good to see you guys handle your shit and put aside your differences...

looking forward to seeing some of your gear here soon.

Medics Infirmary doesnt have a good ring too it though...

M

Medic

Medics Post

Im a militiaman till die so im totally down with keeping it Mota's Militia. Just dont feel right without him here man

BC_Bud

BC_Bud

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey bro, welcome back!

I guess you should see about fixing the "Banned for trolling other breeders" below your usermane :)

Hope to see more of the "Militia" stock in soon!

regards,

BC

M

Medic

there was only one breeder. It wasnt trolling either. it was a hit up. totally different.
but yeah i need that and the pm thing fixed.

thanks for the welcome back. Im chill medicated and here to stay.

true grit

true grit

Bout time homie! Good to see ya back on the farm! Damn and it was exhausting to find you without the farm! Lol.

M

Medic

Tolpan, thank you man, Cheerio bro, strainman whats up bro,

True Grit whats up big dog, this week big man, this week bro.

H

headband707

Well I guess it's time to smoke some dank bud good to see you bro lol peace out Headband707

dlovejah

dlovejah

Welcome Back Medic..... Getting that Militia Rolling Bro... Cheers mate d.

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
Glad to see everything straightened out and you are back.

Venom818

Venom818

What's up homie Good to see u back it took me forever to track u down but well worth it tell ur bro i say what's up really cool people u guys are.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Welcome back homie, looking forward to a great 2010.... o yeah i just fixed ya pms :)

fractaLz

fractaLz

Hey bro, glad to have ya back!!! Can't wait for the straight funky funkaay shiz to drop

Top Bottom