Medical Benefits Of Cannabis

• Thread starter Alison21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

I have crohns disease and I have found that after 2or3 hits the pain In my stomache starts to ease off . I wouldn't say it stops the pain , but it does make it tolerable .

RedHotPoker

RedHotPoker

You poor Americans. Hahaha

Canada. Here. Living, loving, lounging... grin

October 17 2018. Big date across the land.

RedHotPoker

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
IMG 20180704 180553 617

medicWeed

medicWeed

I won't say for all benefits. But the most vital for me is pain killing, now I am smoking afgan kush that gives me not only a good mood but also relaxation and kills all the pain.

N

N.Clemmow

According to my last experience, So Many people struggle with many health issues. It is a better alternative to mainstream medicine. It can be used to treat a number of diseases such as Crohn's disease, AIDS/HIV, diabetes, all types of pains, cancer & side effects of various cancer therapies, MS, stress, depression, insomnia, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's etc.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Well, there are tons of medical benefits of cannabis.
  • It can be used to get relief from pain in any part of the body, chronic pain, and migraines
  • It can also provide relief from severe symptoms of arthritis, alzheimer’s and epilepsy
  • You can even use cannabis to recover from appetite loss, crohn’s disease and multiple sclerosis
  • CBD, one of cannabis active component, can help treat muscle spasms, muscle tension and even pain caused by high intensity workouts.
Cannabis is a magical herb. If you take it in moderation, you can fight many serious physical and mental diseases.
And the key operative word here is CAN!:D

G

GordonGoad

A single puff of marijuana has an immediate effect on your brain, heart rate and sense of perception. It is used as traditional medicine due to the presence of high concentration of cannabinoids, medical terpenes, flavonoids.

The marijuana ingredients THC and CBD (cannabinoids) play an important role in many body processes like metabolic regulation, cravings, pain, anxiety, bone growth, and immune functions.

CBD is a painkiller, and thus consuming marijuana strains that have a high concentration of CBD is used to provide relief from chronic pain. It is also often used to treat anxiety.

The overall effect of marijuana on your body and mind depends on the quantity, quality and type of cannabis you are using.

yeah, it really relieves pain, especially good to use it for chronic pains as a substitute to traditional painkillers. But it is important to know typical signs of marijuana in order to spot potentially possible addction and prevent it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

yeah, it really relieves pain, especially good to use it for chronic pains as a substitute to traditional painkillers. But it is important to know typical signs of marijuana (listed here https://addictionresource.com/drugs/marijuana/marijuana-use-signs/) in order to spot potentially possible addction and prevent it.
Seriously? I began reading the article and got in about a paragraph before I stopped..Looks like it was written about the time Refer Madness was made..

You wouldn't happen to be affiliated with that site would you? If so, you located the wrong forum..LMAO

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

Seriously? I began reading the article and got in about a paragraph before I stopped..Looks like it was written about the time Refer Madness was made..

You wouldn't happen to be affiliated with that site would you? If so, you located the wrong forum..LMAO
I' ve alwaus enjoyed the high but the older I get and more I hurt and the more cannabis I use but I never have to have it. Helps me and I've witnessed it help others. Best of all I can produce it myself. No middleman, no doc visits, no big pharma. There are other plants as well that can help us as we age like rosemary and sage. Anyone who's afraid of weed or has had a negitve reaction shouldn't use it but not bother with the Horsechit, we know better.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I' ve alwaus enjoyed the high but the older I get and more I hurt and the more cannabis I use but I never have to have it. Helps me and I've witnessed it help others. Best of all I can produce it myself. No middleman, no doc visits, no big pharma. There are other plants as well that can help us as we age like rosemary and sage. Anyone who's afraid of weed or has had a negitve reaction shouldn't use it but not bother with the Horsechit, we know better.
I haven't hurt in 3 yrs now..Cannabis has indeed helped this old guy out..in spades...

jamesicb

jamesicb

Over the years, research has yielded results to suggest that marijuana may be of benefit in the treatment of some conditions. These are listed below.

1; Chronic pain

2; Alcoholism and drug addiction

3; Depression, post-traumatic stress disorder, and social anxiety

4; Cancer

5; Multiple sclerosis

6; Epilepsy

jamesicb

jamesicb

What are you talking about? Legalization isn't about safety its about making money. Legalization has been the worse thing to happen to Cannabis. Its no longer a clean drug. 90% of weed at dispensaries smells like grow product/additives dude. Never would happen on the black market. Legalization is, right now as we speak, handing Cannabis over to Phillip-Morris Bayer-Monsanto and Anheiser-Busch.
Perfect Ripped You got the point.

ForrestHolt

ForrestHolt

If used medically, marijuana can be bliss, the CBD substance present in the marijuana plant is known for helping people with chronic pain, depression, ADHD, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, drug addiction, alcoholism and what not. It helps people suffering from Parkinson's disease, seizures and at times even with strokes. Medical marijuana is great in this way.

Top Bottom