Medical Cannabis Importation - legal and licensed

• Thread starter royfree2grow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
royfree2grow

royfree2grow

Hi everybody

Israel is about to take another step in the reform of MC which will essentially increase the demand/number of users dramatically. So an opportunity has emereged and Im exploring the option of bulk importation.

Regarding handling and distribution locally, ive got it covered, i have solid contacts to package, transport, distribute and expedite legal issues and permits. In terms of capital- hopefully it will be covered as well.
Only thing im missing right now is product.

Now if the option of importing from the USA was available I whould have contacted all the known players which I trust their quality, there are many as you all know. But thats impossible legaly so i have the rest of the world left.

A huge parameter is that the facility in which the product was grown in has to be certified with eu-gmp, gap or equivalent 'good practices' certification. And I cant testify on the product quality of any of the players in cannada or europe.

To sum it up, I need your help with finding some directions for authorized and certified producers with the best quality of products. Back in the day before the plandèmic I contacted G.O.D and found really nice and professional people over there, so thats my first go to option. But im looking for more options and I'd appreciate your recommendations for top quality facilities with the proper certifications- the smaller the better.

Thanks guys

SSgrower

SSgrower

Yes they have advanced quickly in G.O.D.s Israel. Mitton Cannaco, Michigan might be interested? SS

royfree2grow

royfree2grow

Yes they have advanced quickly in G.O.D.s Israel. Mitton Cannaco, Michigan might be interested? SS

I meant T.G.O.D.
Unfortunately anything US based is irrelevant as exportation from the united states is unregulated.

royfree2grow

royfree2grow

spain might also be your best bet tho, geographically

it does make more sence importing from europe but essentially its all finding the right product at the right price. There were imports from south america, europe and africa in the past.

royfree2grow

royfree2grow

Maybe i should post that question in the europian and canadian equivalent of the farm... any one know what they are?

A

A10ha10ha7

Good day, Royfree2grow

I saw you message and I would be interested to become one of your supplier. I m a dual Canadian usa citizen. I have some background with international trade, export in Asia import in amaerica before flu. After flu I m a fmcsa approved interstate carrier. I believe I might be able to help you. Before legalization I was connected with growers in Vancouver bc canada, After legalization I m connected with licensed grower in Oklahoma City Oklahoma. At Oklahoma the facility it is supplying to local hospitals every batch is lab tested as required by state law to be within state limits zero on pesticide and other heavy metal. There is a hs code that allows schedule 3 medications to be exported from usa. I have to check to see the Canadian export regulations if flowers can be exported seeds export in Canada is okay.

Not sure if this forum allows the exchange of personal contact

But you can reach out to me by email [email protected]
Or by WhatsApp 1-469-540-8426

Latest posts

Top Bottom