Medical care giver says Hello from R.I.

• Thread starter Randyb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Randyb

Hi, Im a medical MM care giver from Rhode Island USA. Im always trying to find a place that can help me better my growing techniques so i may better my patient outcome. Im here to learn and share. Thanks for having such a place...

Y

Yoyogrow

Nice man...I used to live in RI last year for school. Glad to see they passed the medi laws. Best of luck :D

V

vryselctiv

allo randy. i haven't talked to many people as yourself so with that i say welcome to thc farm. enjoy the progress

P

pinekreek

RB,

How is that medical marijuana law working out for you? It has been, what, a year or so since they passed it. As I recall, you can grow 12 plants?

BTW, if I was from Rhode Island, I'd call myself Rhode Island Red. That was FogHornLegHorn's cousin from the cartoons in the 60s or 70s. He was a funny guy.

:character0110:

S

Steve Zissou

welcome to the farm bro. The Kush Brothers were both also medical so welcome to what we call the Mickey Mouse Club (Medical Marijuana Cardholder). The number 1 tool in your garden is karma, good vibes and good karma help coax out good medicine.

S

snowkitty

nice to see you, farmer randy. welcome to thcfarmer!

W

weedhound

Hi Randy...I am a newb to THCF but am in the process of moving to RI....where can I find a doctor who may recomend..I suffer from Deg. Disc disease L3, L4, L5, S1...is chronic pain qualify in the state?

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Welcome to the Farm. Lots of great information on here and some pretty awesome peeps who are willing to share there experience as well.

Top Bottom