Medical Grower's Bible

• Thread starter mars2penny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mars2penny

Has anyone read Jorge Cervantes Medical Grower's Bible? finding it to be very useful, some of the most frequently asked questions on here are answered. Have a look.

wonka

wonka

it a great book.. cant go wrong with picking up one of those and if you have a barns and noble by you they have them

hubcap

hubcap

i think i have the first edition of that......somewhere.

i felt it was a good crapper read as well.

theres good info in there. id recommend it to people.

L

link

great book.. its a must for any farmer big or small. also great referance book.

my advise: read it, learn it, live it..

cheddarlope

cheddarlope

i got one too
only other book i got is the 48 laws of power

J

Jorge Cervantes

Marijuana Horticulture

Thanks for starting this thread!

I'm working on several different projects now. The Italian edition of Marijuana Horticulture just went to press, and it is also in Spainsh. We are printing it in Dutch and Russian later this year. Also working on a new book, Marijuana Basics with more than 700 color fotos. Check my site, www.marijuanagrowing.com to see if you have the most current edition of Marijuana Horticulture - 512 pages 1,120 color fotos. Happy harvesting!

A

Art

Hello Jorge when is the German version of the fifth edition available ?

J

Jorge Cervantes

German Edition

The German bible will be translated and should be available late in 2009. Jens Wehrmeister, who holds degrees in both agriculture and German/English translating, is translating the book. I have known Jens for years and we have worked together on several projects. He is the best-known professional cannabis writer I know. He writes for most of the German cannabis magazines.

Jens is translating Marijuana Basics now.

H

Hazeseeker

Hi Jorge,
i bought the 2005 edition when i first started growing around 20 months ago and it was a great help to me starting out, particularly as i didn't have Internet access at that time it helped me alot, still have the same book and enjoy reading throught it now and again, do you know what strain that little plant was that was nicknames 'Lola' (the 1 that was stunted with water, 2.3g total final wight on page 264)
also what strain is that on the colour phot page VI-3 (plant with the huge main cola, really thick stem), really amazing pics in there

Peace
Hazeseeker

Latest posts

Top Bottom