Medical House of Funk :)

• Thread starter revfunk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
hey my phellow pharmers!!! Long time no post....but I've been lurking......in particular watching my homie swerve KILLING it with his beans......great work bro!!!!!

Here is my medical sog halfway through week 4......too many pics to name individually, but they are all labeled if ya click on 'em :cool0010:

What's going on:
The white
Urkel
C99
SSH (oldsog's 8 week cut)
Larry OG x4
pre98 bubba x2
Katsu bubba x2
Bogglegum (f2)
Cush (just put into flower)
ECSD x2

enjoy!
bf

Medical house of funk
Medical house of funk 2
Medical house of funk 3
Medical house of funk 4
Katsu 2
Medical house of funk 6
Larry 2
Medical house of funk 8
Medical house of funk 9
Rightside
Medical house of funk 11
Medical house of funk 12
Medical house of funk 13
Medical house of funk 14
White2
revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
sweet pics

danks krypto......can't wait to puff some of this.......the new gear for me is : c99, urkle, larry og (danks swerve!), katsu, the white, and ssh. ALL have very high expectations and so far are ALL living up to those expectations!

ganj on
bf

O

Outlaw Grower

Breeder
Supporter
lookin nice man great selection. love to hear more about the bogglegum

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
lookin nice man great selection. love to hear more about the bogglegum

sup my friend! I'm sure some of those look pretty familiar too ya heheheheheh

Well......the bogglegum smells like a typical bubblegum plant thus far........but looks to yield FAR LESS than bubba or urkel..........so I don't see this particular pheno sticking around the funk house........but only time will tell!

bf

J

jdubz206

damn that's the quite the selection you've got there!!! man i hope to get some of those in my garden one of these days. can't wait to see updates! take care bro.

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
damn that's the quite the selection you've got there!!! man i hope to get some of those in my garden one of these days. can't wait to see updates! take care bro.

hey jdub! good things come to those who wait hehehehe Lord knows it took me several years to locate these cuts..........besides these I have about 10 or so other elite/clone only cuts that aren't currently in my stable...being held by close friends..........it's good to have great friends!!!!!

amen
bf

J

jdubz206

hey jdub! good things come to those who wait hehehehe Lord knows it took me several years to locate these cuts..........besides these I have about 10 or so other elite/clone only cuts that aren't currently in my stable...being held by close friends..........it's good to have great friends!!!!!

amen
bf

yeah bro, i'll be waiting for sure lol. however long it takes, one day they'll be in my area hopefully. yes it is good to have great friends. my friends rock they just seem to rely on me for new strains LOL :D peace bro.

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
alright.....all officially 28 daze in......pic updates will be done weekly on saturday from here until harvest............enjoy and AMEN

bf

p.s. pics are labeled if ya click on them :rock

C99
C99 2
Cab
Ecsd
Ecsd2
Katsu
Katsu 2
Larry OG
Larry OG 2
Pre98
Pre98 2
SSH
SSH2
Urk1
Urk2
White
White 2
Reactions: Ina
J

jdubz206

damn bro need to wipe the drool off the keyboard. that katsu cut looks killer! keep up the excellent work my friend.

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
damn bro need to wipe the drool off the keyboard. that katsu cut looks killer! keep up the excellent work my friend.

danks jdubz! A little TLC goes along way with these gals....especially the decade old clones lol BUT, they sure as hell payoff in the end if you know what your growing and how to grow it!

much respect
bf

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
weekly update......they are 34 daze into 12/12 at this point.......pics are labeled.....enjoy!!! They've all been a breeze to grow so far.....can't wait until harvest!!!

bf

C99
C99 2
Ecsd
Ecsd2
Group
Katsu
Katsu2
Larry
Larry2
P98bk
P98bk2
Ssh
Ssh2
Urkel
Urkel2
White
White2
revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
BUMP......if it helps at all.....for info's sake, but like I said the pics are all named appropriately......in the garden at the moment is:

Super Silver Haze (oldsog's 8 week pheno)
Cinderella 99 (pineapple pheno)
Purple Urkel/Urpel
Bogglegum #3 (my own selection...first run)
Larry OG Kush (x4)
Pre98 Bubba (x2) top 3 for me
Katsu Bubba (x2)
The White
Cush aka Green Crack (top 3 for me)
ECSD (x2) also top 3 for me.

respect
bfunk

my apologies....there are no pics of the bogglegum or cush in there as of yet......coming at a later date.

Greyskull

Greyskull

I am probably waaaaaaaaaaay off but the floor tom in the first group of pics is a dead ringer for TAMA Star Classic....
of course I am going off the tobacco burst color so I am probably waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay off like I said....

anyhow nice looking plants man. keep it up

darksideX

darksideX

yep bubblefunk, u have a nice selection there,..what is about the Katsu Bubba,neva heard before..thanx for sharin',..keep up ur good work,->all ur girlz look very well cared!!
greEtz..

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
I am probably waaaaaaaaaaay off but the floor tom in the first group of pics is a dead ringer for TAMA Star Classic....
of course I am going off the tobacco burst color so I am probably waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay off like I said....

anyhow nice looking plants man. keep it up

LOL......great eye......it's part of a TAMA RockStar Classic indeed ;)

yep bubblefunk, u have a nice selection there,..what is about the Katsu Bubba,neva heard before..thanx for sharin',..keep up ur good work,->all ur girlz look very well cared!!
greEtz..

the Katsu bubba is just the bubba kush that Katsu passed around awhile back.....the other bubba I'm running is swerve's pre98 bubba, she is my all-time favorite :)

thanks for the kinds words everyone.....more pics in a week!

bf

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Great show bubblefunk, keep it up

K

krome

funk brotha is at it again! good to see you finally flowering that white out. been a while huh? i hope you enjoy her bro, at least make sure to give her a second run if you're not fully satisfied the first time. but from the looks of everything, she looks to be ahead of everything as of now. i'm interested to see how that ssh finishes up. seen pics of how huge she gets, but i've always wondered about the quality. i'll be asking your final opinions on it when she finishes up. best of luck with everything.

Latest posts

Top Bottom