Medical House of Funk :)

• Thread starter revfunk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
looking dank man keep it lit for the new year

gratzi.....can't wait to puff some of oldsog's ssh.....been a few weeks since that particular jar ran out :free-character-smil

:party0023:
bf

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

Some SSH sounds real good right about now, that stuff gets me crazy high... The garden's looking great bro, Happy New Year.

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
Some SSH sounds real good right about now, that stuff gets me crazy high... The garden's looking great bro, Happy New Year.

thanks funk brotha!!!!!! And happy new year to you as well!!!!!

2010 is already looking up and up at the house of funk!!!! I have recently doubled my mother/veg cabinet and acquired a nice sized breeding chamber :) I have 13 pure afghani beans on their way that I will be popped into water upon arrival.....straight from the mazar I shariff......many apple/skunk phenos within these gems.....I'm looking for a stinky male with great vigor to hit to a few of the elites I run.....I have high hopes for what this pollen can do with the afkansastan clone as well as the pre98 bubba clone.......I also plan on reversing the MSS clone and making a few beans with her/him as well...........I absolutely love the giesel...so hitting the Chemdog D is a given....but there are just soooo many possibilities in 2010...I can't wait!!!!!

ganj on
bf

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Its gonna be a good year for sure Funk my man, Id say its gonna get even better as it goes on too. By the way, we were havin a little chat the other night and it got me thinkin, wonder what mss x lav would be like, oh the thoughts. Your plans sound fantastic bro, I cant wait to see what comes of that mss x Chemdog D cross, gonna be madness!

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
Its gonna be a good year for sure Funk my man, Id say its gonna get even better as it goes on too. By the way, we were havin a little chat the other night and it got me thinkin, wonder what mss x lav would be like, oh the thoughts. Your plans sound fantastic bro, I cant wait to see what comes of that mss x Chemdog D cross, gonna be madness!

amen my friend, amen!!!! Well.....let's just see for ourselves what mss x lav looks like in a few months, shall we? ;)

ganj on
bf

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
How about some more recent shots......these were taken as they rounded the end of week 5.....we are starting week 7 at the moment.......enjoy!

bf

DSC02692
DSC02693
DSC02694
DSC02695
DSC02696
DSC02697
DSC02699
revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
beginning week 8 and some are starting the flush.....brand new veg cab as well....no pics of that though.......ganj on!

bf

Bubstheword
Cindy
DSC02709
DSC02710
Mrd
Oldsog
M

Medic

man you rip it up everywhere you go Rev.

The people agree with me when i say,

Amen

medz

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
How about a little update..........been a bit busy as you can all see :party0033: Strains being flowered atm are Chemdog D, giesel, mass. super skunk, ecsd, white fire #3, golden goat, afkansastan, oldsog's ssh, jackie-0, and pre98 bubba kush :stonedsmilie: The other pics are just some QWISO i made four days ago, not quite done but getting close in those final pics (the first few are from when it was still fresh). I use a dehumidifier for 4-5 daze and then freeze it for 2-4 hours before breaking it all up with a fresh razor and repeating the process 1-2 more times. I made two diff batches, one completely out of pre98 bubba headdies, and one from a 60/40 blend of oldsog's SSH and dank's SSH #2........tis some great medicine folks!!!

ganj on
bf

Chem d droop
Giesel towers
GOAT
GOAT headdie
Jackie2
Jackie3
Jackie Ohhhhhhhh
Oldsog in a corner
White fire3
White fire by mss
Wide
DSC02821
DSC02825
DSC02827
DSC02828
DSC02831
DSC02847
DSC02848
DSC02850
DSC02851
DSC02853
DSC02854
revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
:rastadancing:

few more pics of the clone-only med garden......

bf

DSC02847
DSC02848
DSC02850
DSC02851
DSC02853
DSC02854
DSC02855
DSC02857
DSC02859
DSC02860
DSC02861
DSC02862
DSC02864
Goat
Goat2
Mss
Mss2
L

LEBDOG

Qwiso

Very nice looking stuff! I have never made QWISO. Sorry for dumb honey oil comparison earlier:)

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking great Bubblefunk!! I can smell the dank from here!Mmm...

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
Very nice looking stuff! I have never made QWISO. Sorry for dumb honey oil comparison earlier:)

Looking great Bubblefunk!! I can smell the dank from here!Mmm...

lookin good!

danks you all!!!!! been busy.....life gets a hold of ya sometimes, ya know??? :pimp: BUT.....how about some week old pics of the white fire 3, my favorite girl on most days...compared to many elites..........she is phenomenal :cool0019: And......just goes to show you the hardiness of this blessed plant......these guys were given zero attention....hell, they have been in that 4 INCH pot since they were rooted cuts lmao........get the idea how busy things got around here heheheheheheheh Anywho....on with the show!

Hopefully I'll have some time to be around a bit more...got some crosses to test etc........amen.

ganj on
bf

WF3
WF3 cola
WF3 underside
Giesel
Giesel b
revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
funk brotha is at it again! good to see you finally flowering that white out. been a while huh? i hope you enjoy her bro, at least make sure to give her a second run if you're not fully satisfied the first time. but from the looks of everything, she looks to be ahead of everything as of now. i'm interested to see how that ssh finishes up. seen pics of how huge she gets, but i've always wondered about the quality. i'll be asking your final opinions on it when she finishes up. best of luck with everything.

You still around brotha??????

Top Bottom