Medical Marijuana Are You Kidding Me?

• Thread starter MagicSeth
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MagicSeth

MagicSeth

I went to 2 dispensaries or cannabis clubs and was impressed with all the pretty buds. Pretty buds that would damn near kill a cancer patient.I tried all of the so-called most expensive strands. YUCK I told them and they didn't like what I said. "YOU PRODUCT IS GARBAGE." When I got home I felt like I had been assaulted. WTF is going on with this trend of adding all kinds of chemical additives and God knows what the fuck else to the cannabis? Could it be the money that's fueling this?I predict that in the next few years some greedy growing fucker is going to kill some poor patient with this doped up bullshit that is showing up at the local clubs. I am glad that I found this site a few years ago and grow my own. So I am not taking my meds for about 5 more weeks. I WILL JUST GET DRUNK ITS SAFER THAN SMOKING THAT SHIT WEED.
Quality and potency should be more important than APPEARANCE.

Last edited:
Homesteader

Homesteader

Dispensaries in my state have awful quality yet charge an arm and a leg. All the trichs were captured and a massive hydro headache and homegrow was the result. In all fairness this was years ago however, but I doubt it has changed.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I went to 2 dispensaries or cannabis clubs and was impressed with all the pretty buds. Pretty buds that would damn near kill a cancer patient.I tried all of the so-called most expensive strands. YUCK I told them and they didn't like what I said. "YOU PRODUCT IS GARBAGE." When I got home I felt like I had been assaulted. WTF is going on with this trend of adding all kinds of chemical additives and God knows what the fuck else to the cannabis? Could it be the money that's fueling this?I predict that in the next few years some greedy growing fucker is going to kill some poor patient with this doped up bullshit that is showing up at the local clubs. I am glad that I found this site a few years ago and grow my own. So I am not taking my meds for about 5 more weeks. I WILL JUST GET DRUNK ITS SAFER THAN SMOKING THAT SHIT WEED.
No love or care is given to dispensary grown garbage. I have visited many different dispensary’s over the years looking for quality well grown product. I have yet to find any that is better then what I have growing in my flower room. I totally agree with your observations and applaud your approach on the subject. It will get worse from here for the addicted masses that support these so called marijuana dispensaries that sell this filth grown in massive warehouses, then thrown in a dryer to dry and wet trimmed with a machine to spit out thousands of pounds of garbage to kill you and your buds all for legal means.
Support your local growers you tools,
And live long and prosper.
That’s all I got to say about that.
Peace Out!!
D

Homesteader

Homesteader

Legalization should follow a small farm craft model IMO that gives power to the people not mass produced vegetation grown by a monopoly that pollutes our waterways. States know where they can rape the citizens though and then again to clean it up.

Last edited:
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I find this funny. I have been around large black market grows for decades before any legalization and weed wasn’t “cleaner” back then for the most part either.

And the shit coming in bricks from out of country. Pure poison. The. Pure dried mold too.

I grow my own because dispensaries were no better on average. And the quality of high was much worse and I couldn’t believe it. The old brick weed was fire compared to early Michigan medical dispensary weed. Wish I had some of those seeds!

Always good and bad though over the years even with the store product.

MagicSeth

MagicSeth

"Marijuana, in its natural form, is one of the safest therapeutically active substances known to man. (DEA) Chief Administrative Law Judge Francis Young . I am 64 and I remember the weed from the 60's and 70's and it was not all top shelf but it got you wasted and it smelled like weed. THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR A GROWER TODAY TO GROW SHIT WEED. Those who do grow it are Greedy SLIME SUCKING FUNGUS GNATS. (I stand erected) Thanks

Last edited:
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
"Marijuana, in its natural form, is one of the safest therapeutically active substances known to man. (DEA) Chief Administrative Law Judge Francis Young . I am 64 and I remember the weed from the 60's and 70's and it was not all top shelf but it got you wasted and it smelled like weed. THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR A GROWER TODAY TO GROW SHIT WEED. Those who do grow it are Greedy SLIM SUCKING FUNGUS GNATS.
Slime sucking

H

hawkman

mAybe because of the OVER USE of Nutrients and no flushing - cause of crap weed --- mold =poor drying ,curring - Don't get me wrong there are ,many very good dispenseries but the same # of poor one's - once total legalization happen things will get better

MagicSeth

MagicSeth

mAybe because of the OVER USE of Nutrients and no flushing - cause of crap weed --- mold =poor drying ,curring - Don't get me wrong there are ,many very good dispenseries but the same # of poor one's - once total legalization happen things will get better
These boys and girls better stop adding all that UNNATURAL INTERNET VOODOO JUICE ON THAT WEED. Crap smelled like burning green leaves in the fall. YUCK. Who told these kids that buds have to be hard as a brick and dry as the desert? WOOOO..

RippedTorn

RippedTorn

Arizona here. I would rather do without than get free weed from a dispensary .

And I'm not picky. Last time i tried dispensary bud, it tasted like poison and made me dizzy every time i stood up, FOR MONTHS.

I spam everywhere I can with reviews telling people THIS SHIT DOES NOT EVEN TASTE LIKE WEED. Its pure poison and proof that the masses are not human.i don't know who can smoke that shit dispensaries grow . I would actually prefer hay smelling weed, everything with a smell in Az dispos is NOT a weed smell. Pesticides, unflushed nutes, fucking stupid faggot sweeteners, moldy basement, plastic carpet... Milk and peanuts at the moment. Everywhere. Half the he buds smell like milk or peanuts.

I haven't seen a real, clean bud, not even reggie or mid grade, in several years of stopping in on these wack ass shops. They have gotten worse. There used to be mids. Now it's all pesticides nutes and sweeteners. The most popular dispensary, every bud smells like PEANUTS!! EVERY BUD! The 2nd most popular, everything smelled like sulfur. The 3rd most popular, everything smelled exactly like Botanicare Sweet Citrus. Next dispensary: Sweet Raw. Next dispensary Pure Blend Pro. Next dispensary: smells like Rubbermaid tubs, instant headache, teeth feel like they are falling out. Some people may think that's the good stuff, lol. Plastic tasting bullshit that makes your hands numb..

I've lost at least a dozen iq points just trying to smoke the shit from dispensaries! I have not been able to wrap my mind around it. This type of crap DOES NOT EXIST in my decades and decades of experience in the informal market. I used to think flushing was a myth, that there was no such thing as bad weed. Then i walked into a dispensary and got some fake weed for the first time! (fake hydroponic Tangie soaked in Sweet Citrus, which tastes like toothpaste and citrus RINDS)

Last edited:
MagicSeth

MagicSeth

I am keeping my nutrients KISS BLOOM GROW MICRO a shot of silica and some amminos and cal mag every now an then. ARE MY BUDS MUTANT LIKE KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN HELL NO! Is it the best in the world NOPE but its FUCKING WEED.LMAO

Dan789

Dan789

Hey @MagicSeth dont sugar coat it, tell us what you really think.
There’s a reason why we (the community) grows, and you’ve happened on it, homegrown, known, mold pesticide free MJ.
Just like our food, most people are content putting anything in their bodies, but more are getting “woke” to all the shit monsanto and the other gmo food producers, feed lot/meat packers, and factory farming are doing to the food supply. Visit a Whole Foods and notice the volume of the organic vegetables available, most stores are following suit as people figure this out. A good trend which should improve the foods we eat and especially what other plants we ingest.

H

hawkman

Arizona here. I would rather do without than get free weed from a dispensary .

And I'm not picky. Last time i tried dispensary bud, it tasted like poison and made me dizzy every time i stood up, FOR MONTHS.

I spam everywhere I can with reviews telling people THIS SHIT DOES NOT EVEN TASTE LIKE WEED. Its pure poison and proof that the masses are not human.i don't know who can smoke that shit dispensaries grow . I would actually prefer hay smelling weed, everything with a smell in Az dispos is NOT a weed smell. Pesticides, unflushed nutes, fucking stupid faggot sweeteners, moldy basement, plastic carpet... Milk and peanuts at the moment. Everywhere. Half the he buds smell like milk or peanuts.

I haven't seen a real, clean bud, not even reggie or mid grade, in several years of stopping in on these wack ass shops. They have gotten worse. There used to be mids. Now it's all pesticides nutes and sweeteners. The most popular dispensary, every bud smells like PEANUTS!! EVERY BUD! The 2nd most popular, everything smelled like sulfur. The 3rd most popular, everything smelled exactly like Botanicare Sweet Citrus. Next dispensary: Sweet Raw. Next dispensary Pure Blend Pro. Next dispensary: smells like Rubbermaid tubs, instant headache, teeth feel like they are falling out. Some people may think that's the good stuff, lol. Plastic tasting bullshit that makes your hands numb..

I've lost at least a dozen iq points just trying to smoke the shit from dispensaries! I have not been able to wrap my mind around it. This type of crap DOES NOT EXIST in my decades and decades of experience in the informal market. I used to think flushing was a myth, that there was no such thing as bad weed. Then i walked into a dispensary and got some fake weed for the first time! (fake hydroponic Tangie soaked in Sweet Citrus, which tastes like toothpaste and citrus RINDS)

Right ON !!!!! "Ripped" totally agree - this one person has some that smelled very good ; hard buds, ect - but was so harsh and you could even taste the nutrients and coughed you head off to the point of dam near throwing up, and the pot ash was "black" indicating nutrients (no flush) and was $400.00 oz

MagicSeth

MagicSeth

Fake weed marijuana
I found out that I had been sold this. In my young and foolish days, I would have gone up there and buried my foot up some one's ass if they sold me this fake weed. I am a bit perturbed right now.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I like your style

Latest posts

Top Bottom